DARKSIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darksider

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think Darksiders is one of those games that fell between the cracks in the video game world due to other popular releases coming out around the same time. I for one am a huge fan however.

I thought the story line was great and the characters were intriguing, not to mention its JOE MAD, the most bad-A comic book artist in all of comicdom. (I know, that's an opinion so don't freak out). So am i the only person who would like to see sideshow show some love for the franchise and make some Darksiders PFs?

A couple characters i think would be nice is WAR obviously... Abbadon, Samael, and Vulgrim. What do you think, would it be worth doing? i realize the game has been out forever and lost popularity/momentum, But i think the awesome designs alone would be enough for someone like me.

Last edited:
*edit* Christ, I can't read today. */edit*
Well, Pop Culture Shock already released 1/4 Morrigan which SS has in-stock and PCS is making Lord Raptor right now.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the game, platinumed it actually. Wouldn't buy any collectibles from it, but the character designs would definitely be cool to see in some form or another.

This game is the God of War/Zelda/WOW mash-up, right? got a lot of word-of-mouth buzz last year, so I don't think it was completely forgotten Don't know how it sold though. That being said, I haven't tried it. A lot of obscure titles passed by me last year, including this and a game called Demon's Souls.

This game is the God of War/Zelda/WOW mash-up, right? got a lot of word-of-mouth buzz last year, so I don't think it was completely forgotten Don't know how it sold though. That being said, I haven't tried it. A lot of obscure titles passed by me last year, including this and a game called Demon's Souls.

Yeah man, you gotta play it. If you liked the God of War series, its similar in play, but in my opinion with so much more style. Plus as Darksider pointed out the art is all from the mind of Joe Mad. That
in itself is awesome all by itself :yess:

I would go bonkers for a War statue or Vulgrim or some of the bosses. Just over the top creature designs in that game and the story line is just top of the line awesome.

If you havent played the game yet, Xbox 360 platinum hits people. Dont miss it, you wont be disappointed.

Haha. yeah that's the one. it was made by Vigil Games which was started by Joe Madureira. Hes the comic book artist that drew The Ultimates 3. I love his style and he brought it into the game very well. like i said its a great story and fun to play. definitely worth picking up since its been out for so long I'm sure the price is reasonable.

I watched one of my friends play this game at his home, and the game play reminded me way too much of God of War. The apocalyptic setting was nice though, with buildings crumbling to the ground, demons spawning out of nowhere, and people running frantically in the streets. Well, the setting was a little like Bayonetta's, except on a larger scale. I may pick this game up, but not until the price drops below $19.99. It's not on my priority list.

It's on Amazon for only $18 new. Worth a shot. Decided recently not to buy Killzone 3. Funds diverted into a Darksiders purchase. :lol

I watched one of my friends play this game at his home, and the game play reminded me way too much of God of War. The apocalyptic setting was nice though, with buildings crumbling to the ground, demons spawning out of nowhere, and people running frantically in the streets. Well, the setting was a little like Bayonetta's, except on a larger scale. I may pick this game up, but not until the price drops below $19.99. It's not on my priority list.

Yeah see, when I seen Bayonetta...that game didnt do anything for me. Bayoneetta to me just looked like a Devil May Cry clone. The story of Darksiders and the characters that make up the story are just amazing. Give it a try Solidus, its really good.

war_model_01.jpg

Here's a WAR figure i found from Comic Con 2009 but i don't know if it was ever replicated and sold, or who even made it.

...the one downfall of me posting at work. Photos are blocked for me. I'll have to wait til I get home to see that, I actually never seen it.

...the one downfall of me posting at work. Photos are blocked for me. I'll have to wait til I get home to see that, I actually never seen it.

This is a big one displayed at the booth, but they had one just like it but smaller (maybe 18" - 20") in a glass case that they were giving away to some lucky SOB. i just cant find that picture at the moment.

I've seen some sculpts and I don't know if any of the sculptors are releasing kits, but SOTA is also releasing a statue.

I think you mean Darkstalkers instead of Darksiders.

It was a test and you passed. :hi5: Seriously though, my eyes are playing tricks on me. o_O

This is a big one displayed at the booth, but they had one just like it but smaller (maybe 18" - 20") in a glass case that they were giving away to some lucky SOB. i just cant find that picture at the moment.
Dang, 18 to 20 inches...that would be awesome.

I've seen some sculpts and I don't know if any of the sculptors are releasing kits, but SOTA is also releasing a statue.

Is that the one that lights up. I recently seen a small statue of War on Ruin (the horse) from a Pitu video. Not sure if thats the one your talking about.

It was a test and you passed. :hi5: Seriously though, my eyes are playing tricks on me. o_O

:yess::yess::yess:

this was a badass and underrated game. that WAR statue looks killer, would'nt have thought twice about getting it.

war_model_01.jpg

Here's a WAR figure i found from Comic Con 2009 but i don't know if it was ever replicated and sold, or who even made it.

this was a badass and underrated game. that WAR statue looks killer, would'nt have thought twice about getting it.

Holy S#it I agree, id buy that in a second. I think he would look even better sitting on some sort of base, but regardless damn that statue is awesome.

Back