Darksiders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticWarrior

Super Freak
Reaction score
Darksiders looks amazing! i love this game style and the open end aspect involved i cannot wait for this to be released on January 5th!

you and me both - looks to be a lot of fun. I had a chance to play the demo at SDCC back in 2008 at a party and the demo they had was great!

Unfortunatly it doesn't look like they are releasing a demo... Really a bad business move IMO. Game is recieving good reviews but still a demo in today's day and age is almost a neccesity.

I picked this up today. I've been playing it for 2 hours and already i am bored. I've read that you have to play it a while before the puzzles and platforming start but not sure I have the patience. It looks OK, Character models are a bit bland though. Might take this back. I have bayonetta in the post but because of the snow in the UK its not yet been delivered. I bought darksiders on a whim.

I'm loving it - lots of puzzle solving, hack n slash, and level-ups...

Reminds me A LOT of Zelda...but with more blood and more HUGE swords.

Bought the game, pretty cool stuff. Nice combat and love the designs. Worth a try.

Saw a commercial of it tonight. Looks pretty good for a game that flew in from under the radar.

Honestly, if it had a more widespread marketing campaign, it would be one of the more popular games to be talking about. Gameplay is solid, combat is stuff from comic books(whatd else would you expect from Joe Mad?), designs are crazy looking, story is pretty interesting, and overall its a delight to play. Its a cross between the Zelda games and God of War. Theres puzzles to solve but there are also still the brutal battles you have to go through.

Love this game. the camera angle has annoyed me once or twice but outside that this games great.

Back