Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have to so they can prepare for all the delays.

Q9LOLzg.gif

Unfortunately some people will be dead by the time they get some of these characters released.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Spidey world already get a Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, venom, carnage, rhino. That's probably more villains than any other franchise in statue form

For any fans of Darkeid I'd suggest picking up Justice League 44 (09/30/15) Something big happened.

Is it just me or does he appear to not be as big as he should be. Maybe the base is a deceiving height but 26" seems small.

Oh that has been discussed in length.

Some believe ...and I'm one them ...this Darkseid statue is not as big as should be. Obviously, this is subjective, so we have two camps that can't agree.

Oh that has been discussed in length.

Some believe ...and I'm one them ...this Thanos statue is not as big as should be. Obviously, this is subjective, so we have two camps that can't agree.

I thought Darkseid was conceived before Thanos, and marvel then hired the same creator to make them a character similar to Darkseid, hence Thanos.
Regardless of that case, its hard to say, going from the animated series, he shouldnt be too much taller than superman, maybe a foot or so, which in 1/4 scale is like 3 inches. It could be to scale.

Also: I tried to find a discussion about it in the hundreds of pages but after looking through about half of them i had no luck haha.

I thought Darkseid was conceived before Thanos, and marvel then hired the same creator to make them a character similar to Darkseid, hence Thanos.
Regardless of that case, its hard to say, going from the animated series, he shouldnt be too much taller than superman, maybe a foot or so, which in 1/4 scale is like 3 inches. It could be to scale.

Also: I tried to find a discussion about it in the hundreds of pages but after looking through about half of them i had no luck haha.

You are correct.

Darkseid first appearance: February 1971
Thanos first appearance: February 1973

You are correct.

Darkseid first appearance: February 1971
Thanos first appearance: February 1973

He's right about Darkseid being created 1st. However, the same person that created Darkseid didn't create Thanos. Kirby created Darkseid and Jim Starlin created Thanos

Geoff Johns' strength was writing to the History of the characters. He was great at taking even the campy aspects and making them fresh and interesting. As soon as they screwed that up with the New 52 his writing seemed to suffer.

Agree wholeheartedly. Once New 52 came along, Johns seemed to lose it. Haven't read much DC since.

Back