Darkprincess Collection - New Arrival Bruce LEE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darkprincess Collection - New Arrivals Last Page.

VERY AWESOME UPDATE, great acquisitions Princess ;)

Great collection every time I see a Joker PF it's making me start to regret letting my one go so I may have to go & hunt one down again while he's still going for a decent price & that Dark Rider wow, it's pure awesome.

Thank you Darth/RB. :1-1: Joker PF is great and its a great companion piece to the upcoming DC PF's that coming. Get it if you can. You won't regret it and it will be hard to come by one day. :)

Cool update there DP. Congrats on the new additions too.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you my friend. :) Slowly building my collection. As I said before I love your collection :clap and setup and trying to emulate some small ideas from you.. :1-1:

Was able to get the black spiderman finally to go with my venom/caranage. So happy to get it.. :) finally.

Re5FkKk.jpg

0fDg5QY.jpg

Really fantastic set up.
Time to track down the regular spidey bust.
Grats.
:clap

Really fantastic set up.
Time to track down the regular spidey bust.
Grats.
:clap

Thank you very much. Yeah I love this setup but regular spidey is too much now to get. :monkey2. I am happy with this. :hi5:

I just went through your entire thread. Wow! That's all I can say. You have such a great collection. What's really impressive though is how you have it spread out throughout your entire home. I love it. I especially love that you have all the hot chicks in the bathroom. That's very cool. It just goes to show what a wife and husband team can accomplish when their interests overlap. Thanks for sharing!

Wow!! Such a great collection I would love to see a part of my collection everywhere I walk in my house.First my wife would kill me and my kids would break a statue a day if I had the same setup.That is awesome you could display your collection like that.:)

Thank you my friend. :) Slowly building my collection. As I said before I love your collection :clap and setup and trying to emulate some small ideas from you.. :1-1:

Thank you once again for appreciating and I am glad to hear that. Looking forward to more cool updates.
23lo1vr.gif

Absolutely wonderful collection. Loved paging through! congratulations on owning so many great pieces of artwork. love how you incorporated them in your living spaces.

Fantastic collection :clap

I just went through your entire thread. Wow! That's all I can say. You have such a great collection. What's really impressive though is how you have it spread out throughout your entire home. I love it. I especially love that you have all the hot chicks in the bathroom. That's very cool. It just goes to show what a wife and husband team can accomplish when their interests overlap. Thanks for sharing!

Wow!! Such a great collection I would love to see a part of my collection everywhere I walk in my house.First my wife would kill me and my kids would break a statue a day if I had the same setup.That is awesome you could display your collection like that.:)

Thank you Reme and Yogi. Thank you very much for such kind words. :hi5: Yeah we are lucky that my wife got into this collection with me and she actually posts on this site more than me. :) I love to make some unique and wanted my whole house like a museum and that is what I am trying to achieve with the ropes and display. We don't have kids yet so no problem for now but who know the future. :gah: :rotfl I am also glad my wife allowed the master washroom to be a hot naked chick display room..ahahaha. Thank you guys. :1-1:

Thank you once again for appreciating and I am glad to hear that. Looking forward to more cool updates.
23lo1vr.gif

Absolutely wonderful collection. Loved paging through! congratulations on owning so many great pieces of artwork. love how you incorporated them in your living spaces.

Thank you both for such kind and wonderful complements. Its so wonderful to hear such great comments. :) I am still in the process of getting more pieces esp. pop culture and more updates coming up.

Just a little project we did.
I have to thank Sarvesh for this idea and the credit to him.
Thank you my friend. :1-1:

qUZTZVr.jpg

B2gWDYo.jpg

aJqbX4t.jpg

0j8n9mR.jpg

WOW, great display for poison ivy, congrats princess ;)

How amazing that you're both collectors! Congratulations for the beautiful and impressive collection that you've built, you have a lot of really incredible pieces.

Hey DP, i love what you did with the Poison Ivy PF. Beautiful background that just brings the statue to life...really impressed with that guys. Massive congrats :hi5:

Back