Darkprincess Collection - New Arrival Bruce LEE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darkprincess Collection

Great Score on the Massive Hulkbuster and speaking of Hulk good to see a GG Hulk next to Abomination, Good Post Princess

You have one super awesome display and collection! Congrats :)

Great Score on the Massive Hulkbuster and speaking of Hulk good to see a GG Hulk next to Abomination, Good Post Princess

Thank you Colossus.. I am waiting for a life size bust of Colossus from sideshow in their marvel line...

xqGG6XH.jpg

Beautiful Collection , still trying to grab Lurtz to display beside my Berserker - to many things always gets in the way of me doing so :monkey2

xqGG6XH.jpg

Beautiful Collection , still trying to grab Lurtz to display beside my Berserker - to many things always gets in the way of me doing so :monkey2

That combination would be awesome. I have been trying to get berserker but he is too expensive now :monkey2, so I have given up..

I just want to say that I think your collection and your home is just amazing. You've done an amazing job. You definitely have a good eye for nice things. Its beautiful!

clibman

Hey clibman, Welcome to the forum. :hi5: Thank you so much for your kind words. It took a long time to get this collection and then to arrange in the whole house. I am trying to make the house like a pop culture house. It still going on... :)

Got a rare lifesize star wars bust... something I wanted for a long time... pictures soon... :)

Well im sure youve got some more pre orders on there way while you wait...i know have! :slap what was i thinking! :thud:

I know I have like 20 statues on preorder at sideshow right now... :gah: I went totally crazy... Now I have to find way to pay for it... :monkey1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I just got chunli today. Will add pictures soon. This hobby is dangerous.. :gah:

Back