Darkprincess Collection - New Arrival Bruce LEE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darkprincess Collection

You guys sure make a great couple :lol. Have fun
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarvesh. :1-1:

Great collection darkprincess. I really like how everything is displayed. Are you still thinking about the Wolf LSF
or is the 1/2 custom confirmed? That thing would be huge.

Hey DP, did you have any luck finding the turntables on eBay? i think Alex had the link up on his thread a few pages back. If not let me know :hi5: They are awesome, great for busts! I was saying to Alex that i cant beleive how much weight they take! :thud: I've ordered another 3 more as i've gotta display my Iron Man 1:2 scale on this thing...it will give it a truly museum like effect! :yess:

Great collection darkprincess. I really like how everything is displayed. Are you still thinking about the Wolf LSF
or is the 1/2 custom confirmed? That thing would be huge.

The 1/2 custom is confirmed and I have paid the deposit. I am waiting for the lsf Wolf. I might get it but out of funds now... :gah: But in the future likely with Doom 1/2 and Catwoman 1/2.

Hey DP, did you have any luck finding the turntables on eBay? i think Alex had the link up on his thread a few pages back. If not let me know :hi5: They are awesome, great for busts! I was saying to Alex that i cant beleive how much weight they take! :thud: I've ordered another 3 more as i've gotta display my Iron Man 1:2 scale on this thing...it will give it a truly museum like effect! :yess:

I found the turntables, Thanks. :yess: I can't wait to put some of the big statue on that thing. Especially 1/2 lsf.

I am loving your husband's pick of collection more :wink1::wink1: Very nice
23lo1vr.gif

WOW! Great Update and Pic's on the Ladies; Princess, Great Post

Thank you guys... We are both collectors and we love and collect together. I started first and then my wife joined in. Now she started the forum and I pitch in. :hi5:

Thanks Rob. Just ordered the Super predator skull to go with my Berserker bust. I was so happy to get it. Its going for some crazy prices right now on ebay. Found a seller and made an offer he accepted. soooooo happy.. :) :yess: Can't wait for it to arrive..

Thanks Rob. Just ordered the Super predator skull to go with my Berserker bust. I was so happy to get it. Its going for some crazy prices right now on ebay. Found a seller and made an offer he accepted. soooooo happy.. :) :yess: Can't wait for it to arrive..

It's what makes this hobby so much more rewarding DP when you manage to pick up bargains...still can't believe I got the Doom PF for $900 :horror looking forward to your update :clap

Back