dArko2806's predator collection!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new update made. pics posted of my new AVP Ancient predator special version and alien head on spear.:yess: check it out!

great to see all of your predator collection and i really love this one

picture.php

great to see all of your predator collection and i really love this one

picture.php

Thanks man I appreciate it! I really like the narin bio also. You're collection is awesome, you are very lucky to have a anicom scar. I want one so bad..I want to get into customs too. Yours are pretty cool. Thanks for looking !:hi5:

Thanks man I appreciate it! I really like the narin bio also. You're collection is awesome, you are very lucky to have a anicom scar. I want one so bad..I want to get into customs too. Yours are pretty cool. Thanks for looking !:hi5:

Thanks man,
I need that narin bios...

Just wondering where i can get that mask?

Thanks man,
I need that narin bios...

Just wondering where i can get that mask?

Yea I got the narin bio from some guy who was selling off his 1/6 predator collection( it wasn't easy getting him to sell it to me..) Though I hear this guy on here named Elder_Predator2 makes and sells them so try contacting him. The one I got fits the avp heads perfect.

Last edited:
Where's the update brother?
Page 1 is a lot of pics i can't open the page .. The internet connection is f'n slow

The updates are the last 4 pictures on the first page. I have space reserved on the first page for when I add stuff. The update pics are just the TD bios and the p2 elder statue and bad blood statue.

maybe I should use a different page for updates so they load better?..

The updates are the last 4 pictures on the first page. I have space reserved on the first page for when I add stuff. The update pics are just the TD bios and the p2 elder statue and bad blood statue.

maybe I should use a different page for updates so they load better?..

In page one.. You can use spoiler to hide your old pictures and don't use spoiler for the update..

Also you can post your update in last page so everyone will see it
:hi5:

Do you have LINE already?
Don't forget to add me dude :gah:

In page one.. You can use spoiler to hide your old pictures and don't use spoiler for the update..

Also you can post your update in last page so everyone will see it
:hi5:

Do you have LINE already?
Don't forget to add me dude :gah:

I won't forget. I have to download the app on my phone. I'm at work right now so I will have to do it later tonight when I am off work.

Yea I will start putting updates on the last page. Though I'm not sure what you mean by spoilers?

I won't forget. I have to download the app on my phone. I'm at work right now so I will have to do it later tonight when I am off work.

Yea I will start putting updates on the last page. Though I'm not sure what you mean by spoilers?

Nevermind dude,
It's different formula though :lol

Back