dArko2806's predator collection!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha small world, I live in Vallejo (Glen cove), and went to school to Benicia high

:lol nice man. im off (military west). i used to live in Martinez for a long time so i went to high school there Alhambra high. i work in Concord now

Thank you to everyone i appreciate the nice comments. i got some new predator stuff coming in so i will post new updated pictures when that happens some time next week. Thanks again guys!

oh man awesome looking ancient pred. I can't find one these days for more than 1200. but super nice collection.!

oh man awesome looking ancient pred. I can't find one these days for more than 1200. but super nice collection.!

thanks a lot man!! yeah the ancient is my favorite..they can definitely be hard to get for good prices. i had to pay a lot for my Asia edition brand new, but i just picked up the special version loose for $500. happy hunting finding one, they pop up you just gotta keep an eye out. the hunt is the best part of collecting!
there is one in the for sale section for $500 but its from Hungary Europe

New update coming .. avp ancient special version..just gotta get him posed good first. Also got some new TD custom bios on the way.:panic:

Thanks a lot man! I got it from a guy here on SSF . it was out of his personal collection, he was switching from 1/6 Figures to statues and he threw it in for an extra 50 bucks when I bought his Machiko. I got lucky he was hard pressed to let it go. I don't know where he got it but it was his only one. Unfortunately I haven't seen any others being made or sold on SSF.

Back