Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
One more pre-order??

What about Sauron Legendary scale bust; ALIENS Loader; MGS 4 figures????

They're probably all going up at the same time.

... which probably means about the WORST time for us here in Eastern time. :(

lcummins said:
One more pre-order??

What about Sauron Legendary scale bust; ALIENS Loader; MGS 4 figures????

Maybe just for the fun of it, Sideshow can haul out for preorder some more bobbleheads that they can't seem to get rid of. :rotfl

IrishJedi said:
Easy. My girlfriend is out of state right now and she's actually encouraged me to order this. :D

I do have a Valentine's dinner date with my kids, however, and I'm not missing that for any collectible... even the Lord of Darkness himself. That's why I hope SSC doesn't screw me here by not considering what day it is and what time it is here on the East Coast.

very well said.

the least they could do is verify the ES or that is is TBD.

Darth Waller said:
It was just a joke. I respect Sideshow's CSRs more than anyone else.

I Know :D

Jennifer has helped me a lot....I'm protective :D

lol it was up, i got an order in, then now its gone... wtf?!?

IrishJedi said:
Yeah, but our Euro friends get so much vacation time I have a hard time feeling sorry for them in this area. :lol
Oh snap! :) Too bad Valentine's isnt a day off for them yet. :rotfl

LOTRFan said:
Sorry to all your wives and or significant others --- delaying V-day planfor a spawn of hell. How are you all smoothing that one over?!
My only true love is Darkness! I will wait eternally for him. :D

Kookie said:
Patience is a virtue clearly many of you here don't have!
:D

Not so much patience as it is that I'm about to have a hellish commute from downtown NYC.

The NJ Turnpike has turned into one big ice skating rink. I fully anticipate a 3-4 hour bus commute tonight. If they do list during my commute and set an ES of 500 or less for the exclusive, I expect to be getting on the wait list when I get home tonight.

Back