Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say it again:

The Medicom HOSTEL figure was made available for pre-order on SideshowToy.com before the Darkness PF!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:cuss

I'm a pretty easy-going fellow, but I'm even getting annoyed at this point.....
If I miss the exc. version while I'm on the road in 5 more minutes, I'm gonna
be mighty upset after waiting and refreshing repeatedly for hours now........

*takes deep breath*

JS

m0reta said:
Or our poor European brethern waiting until 4-5am in the morning! :monkey2

Yeah, but our Euro friends get so much vacation time I have a hard time feeling sorry for them in this area. :lol

Sorry to all your wives and or significant others --- delaying V-day plans for a spawn of hell. How are you all smoothing that one over?!

:devil

IrishJedi said:
Yeah, but our Euro friends get so much vacation time I have a hard time feeling sorry for them in this area. :lol

that's true and don't they work half-days?

JSA said:
I'm a pretty easy-going fellow, but I'm even getting annoyed at this point.....
If I miss the exc. version while I'm on the road in 5 more minutes, I'm gonna
be mighty upset after waiting and refreshing repeatedly for hours now........

*takes deep breath*

JS
They are laughing about it right now in the office:rotfl :lol :lol :lol

LOTRFan said:
Sorry to all your wives and or significant others --- delaying V-day plans for a spawn of hell. How are you all smoothing that one over?!

Any loving, self-respecting wife or significant other should hopefully understand the scope of this endeavor!

LOTRFan said:

Easy. My girlfriend is out of state right now and she's actually encouraged me to order this. :D

I do have a Valentine's dinner date with my kids, however, and I'm not missing that for any collectible... even the Lord of Darkness himself. That's why I hope SSC doesn't screw me here by not considering what day it is and what time it is here on the East Coast.

lcummins said:
One more pre-order??

What about Sauron Legendary scale bust; ALIENS Loader; MGS 4 figures????

You're right. They have quite a few items left that haven't gone up yet.

Back