DarkCrownToys 1/6 Scale Burning Souls Chapter 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little update on the dlc and teaser for the next one!

Attachments

• IMG_3291.png
    IMG_3291.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Translate...
1702936600775.png

Sounds like oversea region pre-order starts this week. I don't know where..

BTW It says out of stock for first batch pre-order
DLC_TaobaoC.png

Last edited:
order3B.png

This time, It's limited 399 worldwide and they are doing some lottery by groups (6 groups? I have no idea where to join the group)
Anyways, the usual Brothers Hobby now has the figure only up for pre-order. It sounds like the base(?) pre-order will be next week.

Woof the price is.. high. :cry:
From previous one (KageKura)
2021 announced 2980 RMB (415 USD) for Base figure - limited 365 - 2023 release
New one (DokuHae)
2024 announced 4550 RMB (633 USD) for base figure - limit 399 - 2025 release

Yeah...It's expensive figure... but the amount of detail and effort went in to each figure is insane.
It looks like the Brothers Hobby shop got about 30, and its now down to 21 ATM.

And you know they will increase the price by $100-200 every 2 month or so from now on. They did it for the last one.
I wished some other shop would get the figure, but DarkCrown guys only made it more difficult to get it.

From previous one (KageKura)
2021 announced 2980 RMB (415 USD) for Base figure - limited 365 - 2023 release
New one (DokuHae)
2024 announced 4550 RMB (633 USD) for base figure - limit 399 - 2025 release

Yeah...It's expensive figure... but the amount of detail and effort went in to each figure is insane.
It looks like the Brothers Hobby shop got about 30, and its now down to 21 ATM.

And you know they will increase the price by $100-200 every 2 month or so from now on. They did it for the last one.
I wished some other shop would get the figure, but DarkCrown guys only made it more difficult to get it.
Hmm, you're right. The detail is crazy indeed. I haven't got any of their product in hand, so I don't know if it's worth the price. 😅
How do you know the total stock in Brothers Hobby shop?

Do you recommend getting this figure from them?

OK now that Immortal Shura – Dokuhae figure is listed as sold out on Bros Hobby. I placed an order for one last night. Did I get the last one? The price I paid was $788 total, and now it is listed at $988 (but currently sold out as I noted before). As for the quality of Dark Crown, I have their Miracle Archive deep sea diver and the detail is remarkable. So much delicate die cast work, and the suit is made of newbuck suede. But I paid a bit over $600 for it and Bros is listing it now at $1,500.

For some of these obscure asian toy companies, the best info & videos can be found on wiebo.com with google translate, but not Dark Crown

Wow.. Sold out already?!
That was fast from 21 left to gone in just few hours..

From what you said, it seems like the details are worth the price. And yes, it's now already listed at $988!!

So I guess Bros Hobby is the only place to secure Dokuhae. Ugh!

Interesting.. it's still available on their Japanese site.
I guess they set aside a certain amount for Japanese customers?
I really don't understand how these guys operate things...

It's officially sold out in China.
Sounds like they sold via [Wechat] group lottery, and it looks like even many of the Chinese buyers didn't get to order it..

I guess they tried to filter out scalpers by making it very hard to order?

1706229677754.png

It's officially sold out in China.
Sounds like they sold via [Wechat] group lottery, and it looks like even many of the Chinese buyers didn't get to order it..

I guess they tried to filter out scalpers by making it very hard to order?

View attachment 685621
Wow!
But what about Bros Hobby? They didn’t apply the lottery system on their web!

Not sure what's going on with them.
My guess is they have some relationship and put aside certain amount for very few shops?
That might be the case.
If so, why didn't the Chinese buyers just buy from Bros Hobbys then, instead of having it sold out and missing the figure?

That might be the case.
If so, why didn't the Chinese buyers just buy from Bros Hobbys then, instead of having it sold out and missing the figure?
Again, this is my pure guess.
They have link site for Japanese and HongKong, but only English and Japanese site have the DarkCrownToys items listed.
Above BACON also mentioned they have Canadian site that doesn't have DarkCrownToys items.

I don't know why, but I'm sure there is reason for it.

Again, this is my pure guess.
They have link site for Japanese and HongKong, but only English and Japanese site have the DarkCrownToys items listed.
Above BACON also mentioned they have Canadian site that doesn't have DarkCrownToys items.

I don't know why, but I'm sure there is reason for it.
This is I think the most mysterious line of figures I've ever encountered in my collecting lyfe :ROFLMAO: (I started collecting in 94).

Did you ordered Dokuhae from Bros Hobby as well, kye?

This is I think the most mysterious line of figures I've ever encountered in my collecting lyfe :ROFLMAO: (I started collecting in 94).

Did you ordered Dokuhae from Bros Hobby as well, kye?
Same here. So Bizarre experience.
At least this is better experience than Bandai METAL STRUCTURE Gundam figures or limited Macross toys. They are usually gone in 10 seconds.

I did order it from Bros Hobby since they were the only source at the moment.

Damn I missed it! Was able to score the dlc… I watched out for the figure but I missed it! Any advice for shop that offers it???

This is the only English speaking source of getting infos about the line… does anybody of you have Instagram? Feel free to drop me dm! Need more infos

Back