DarkArtist's Dungeon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Great pix Josh!!!

I love the Fett/Jaws pic:lol

Wheres Rambos head:confused:...:rolleyes:...and Wolverines head....and Supermans head????

Looks like the Kurgan has been there!!!!

Oh and wheres that other dead figure?!!?!!? Guess the Kurgan went on a serious ass kicking mission!

Great stuff Josh!

great pics you got there. Love the supes posters on the wall, but gotta get some frames for them. I used to not get frames, and it just ruined my posters.

congerking said:
great pics you got there. Love the supes posters on the wall, but gotta get some frames for them. I used to not get frames, and it just ruined my posters.

Yeah, I'm working on that too.... My old posters are shot for that very same reason. The Supes posters will be the first to be in frames.... :rock

Wow, it seems strange not seeing all those Jasons.

Jaws maquette, nice score. That Jaws/Fett pic is rad. :lol

TheObsoleteMan said:
Wow, it seems strange not seeing all those Jasons.

Jaws maquette, nice score. That Jaws/Fett pic is rad. :lol

Yeah, the room has another dynamic altogether without the Jason's.... But that empty spot where the Jason display was (and where the Metaluna Mutant is currently) will house the Jabba display!

And thanks on the Boba pic... I just kept going through my collection looking for something to put in his mouth. Boba was the best...:rock

Looks great man... really great collection!!! Very jealous of your Rambo's even if they have been kurganed :rotfl

DarkArtist81 said:
DSCN1609.jpg
One of the single best pics I've seen on this forum! I like this new collection much better, dropping the Jasons in favor of your new pieces really helped a lot, IMO.

Very nice. That Boba and Bruce is great! Wish I could put some stuff around the floor, but my daughter would get a hold of it. Most everything I have is up high. Don't know what I will do with Jabba and the gang.

DarkArtist81 said:

Damn dude!!! Thats nice... I actually thought for a second this was a picture of the bust (or whatever it is) that Sideshow is releasing... very nice!!!

I really may have to break down and get the Clubber... I'm a huge Mr T fan!

Yeah, at first I thought I did not want Clubber.... but now I am regretting it... Just might have to snag one eventually. Or else I will be a fool on the receiving end of T's Pity....:D

I'm definitely jealous Josh!! I want both those Rambos and Rocky so bad!! Well, if you ever decide to seel please give me first shot at them!

Great pix too.

King Darkness said:
I'm definitely jealous Josh!! I want both those Rambos and Rocky so bad!! Well, if you ever decide to seel please give me first shot at them!

Great pix too.

Thanks Chase.... Here's hoping I never have to sell them. I learned my lesson there with Supes. These guys are NOT as easy to score as SSC figures are...:monkey2

I hope you get one sooner or later... They are worth it, trust me. :rock

Back