DarkArtist Roy Jason Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Josh, you are a mad genius. This package came yesterday and I could not be happier or more blown away!!!!!!!

I will let the pictures speak for themselves!! Farther down, Roy gets what's coming to him from the DarkArtist Myers!

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Thanks for the compliments gang!!! It just occured to me that I took no full bodied pics. More on that later...

Man, awesome. I just placed my order with D.A. for a Jason part 8!!!! I just can't wait to get that one in hand!! I was once not a fan of buying stuff that was consider "Unofficial" too, but ever since I found this place, I look forward to getting more Custom figures than "Official" figures. Most of the times the work and quality of Custom Figures far past manufactured ones. I still felt Sideshow drop the ball on completing the Friday the 13th Line before losing their license. Anyways Great Jason. Please put up more pics!!!!!!!!!!

Great shots! And thanks for the comments guys. This latest batch was a challenge, the mask straps were giving me hell. I am still trying to locate better straps, but I think I made them work out in the end. I can't wait to see more pics!! :rock:rock:rock

I said it when it was first created, and I'll say it again. THIS FIG IS AWESOME...

If only Sideshow had done one to complete the set...

Back