Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I've been as lucky as Budo with the paint app, tips of the hair on the forehead aren't fully painted, you can notice upclose. But overall a clear improvement. Of course the sculpt is shrunken and the plastic they use is thinner than Dark Toys', although, luckily it's not transparent.

Pardon the harsh white light, the sun decided to shine bright today. And pardon the dust (cleaned all of my figures two weeks ago and they are all messy already).

I still have to futz the clothes, need to switch body first. Which one did you use?

Bonus: check the adidas I was able to score on Ebay. A bit large, but what do you think?

IMG_3029.jpeg

IMG_3030.jpeg

IMG_3031.jpeg

IMG_3032.jpeg

IMG_3033.jpeg

IMG_3035.jpeg

IMG_3034.jpeg

IMG_3036.jpeg

IMG_3037.jpeg

IMG_3038.jpeg

IMG_3039.jpeg

I don't think I've been as lucky as Budo with the paint app, tips of the hair on the forehead aren't fully painted, you can notice upclose. But overall a clear improvement. Of course the sculpt is shrunken and the plastic they use is thinner than Dark Toys', although, luckily it's not transparent.

Pardon the harsh white light, the sun decided to shine bright today. And pardon the dust (cleaned all of my figures two weeks ago and they are all messy already).

I still have to futz the clothes, need to switch body first. Which one did you use?

Bonus: check the adidas I was able to score on Ebay. A bit large, but what do you think?

View attachment 603509
View attachment 603510
View attachment 603511
View attachment 603512
View attachment 603513
View attachment 603514
View attachment 603515
View attachment 603516
View attachment 603517
View attachment 603518
View attachment 603519

It's a big improvement. :)

View attachment 603509
View attachment 603510
View attachment 603511
View attachment 603512
View attachment 603513
View attachment 603514
View attachment 603515
View attachment 603516
View attachment 603517
View attachment 603518
View attachment 603519
That looks fantastic! Better paint apps do make a world of difference. But i'm not seeing much shrinkage in your comparison with the original DT, they look pretty much identical in size to my eye.

Were those shoes a one time sale only? Or has the seller got more of them?

That looks fantastic! Better paint apps do make a world of difference. But i'm not seeing much shrinkage in your comparison with the original DT, they look pretty much identical in size to my eye.

That was the impression I got. If there is it's very slight, and the improvement in paint application outweighs any other downside.

Were those shoes a one time sale only? Or has the seller got more of them?

You can notice the sculpt is slightly thinner when you have both in hand. As for the shoes they were linked earlier in this thread. They have been long soldout, then I checked a couple of months later and there was more in stock. So they do restock, but very slowly. Here's the name of the listing: 1/6 Scale Black White AD Sneakers Sports Trainers All Black. There seems to be 4 in stock right now.

You can notice the sculpt is slightly thinner when you have both in hand. As for the shoes they were linked earlier in this thread. They have been long soldout, then I checked a couple of months later and there was more in stock. So they do restock, but very slowly. Here's the name of the listing: 1/6 Scale Black White AD Sneakers Sports Trainers All Black. There seems to be 4 in stock right now.
Thanks so much for the info, i just bought me a pair! :)

The detailing on the KO version looks to be much sharper as well...especially on the hair.

I was looking at the skin texture and thinking that somehow it had more detail than the original. It's probably due to the strange finish on the original that doesn't like being photographed, but the bootleg of the bootleg looks so much more lifelike.

I was looking at the skin texture and thinking that somehow it had more detail than the original. It's probably due to the strange finish on the original that doesn't like being photographed, but the bootleg of the bootleg looks so much more lifelike.
If i had come into this thread not knowing anything about a 1/6 Deckard, and saw that comparsion pic between the two versions, i would have bet my house on the original DT being the KO, and a bad one at that!
Saddly i would've lost my house.:LOL:

Last edited:
My first impression also was that the KO doesn't look smaller, in fact to me it looks fuller -- which is better. Perhaps its the camera.

Anyway, new head looks far superior!

And the new shoes are really nice. How accurate are they to the actual shoes?

Bear in mind that the shoes are hollow, so you need feet to fill them, and being hollow they are a little oversized.

luck-market take their time sending sculpts out:

Will usually dispatch within 10 working days of receiving cleared payment.

It's like they're getting them painted to order, or they don't actually hold them in stock.

Just received a tracking number for Orange Connex SpeedPAK.

Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time - not since Blitzway's Zorro.

Parcelsapp says:

Estimated date of arrival at the post office​

31 Oct 2022 - 05 Nov 2022, 11 - 16 days remaining

Back