Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome. Is there any other brand that you recommend?

For the stick lighting I've only used the Bazz. The pax unit to the right of Phoenix are Bazz as well. Had to use that color because of the RGB not available. The other section of my collection room I use some spotlights. I recommend Prolightingshop.com(I believe out of NYC). There are many different sizes and styles. I use their par38 RGB led light. The kelvin is 7500 which gives you super white. Check it out, lots of different styles.

For the stick lighting I've only used the Bazz. The pax unit to the right of Phoenix are Bazz as well. Had to use that color because of the RGB not available. The other section of my collection room I use some spotlights. I recommend Prolightingshop.com(I believe out of NYC). There are many different sizes and styles. I use their par38 RGB led light. The kelvin is 7500 which gives you super white. Check it out, lots of different styles.

Thanks for the info! I definitely will check it out

Wolvie, I just had some some LED strip lights installed in my display (Or rather, I had someone do it for me because I'm not that talented. :lol) I'll try to get some info on what he used. I love it though. It looks pretty easy to install as well.

Just got my Ex and she's a really stunner in person. The size of the base is actually quite impressive. I wasn't expecting that. I too had the issue where she was tending to twist to her right in the base, but I easily corrected that myself. I realized it's because the square peg in the base was larger than the square on her leg which left some space for the square to twist. So I just added some bulk on the square of the peg using clear packing tape to make the seal tighter and that straightened her right up. Easy fix.

Everything else came perfect. Man, what a sculpt!

View attachment 352491

One of my favourite PFs now. Dark Phoenix burns

Awesome display. Need to find a small LED to light up my base as well.

Wolvie, I just had some some LED strip lights installed in my display (Or rather, I had someone do it for me because I'm not that talented. :lol) I'll try to get some info on what he used. I love it though. It looks pretty easy to install as well.

Any update on this?

How many of these are leaning? I've been looking at used ex's on eBay and I swear all of them are leaning slightly. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many of these are leaning? I've been looking at used ex's on eBay and I swear all of them are leaning slightly. :/

They don't lean, at least mine doesn't. But the way the leg fits in the peg allows some rotation left or right, so it can look like it's leaning if not positioned at center. Some folks have complained that the leg sits loose in the base and won't stay centered, but that's also an easy fix IMO with some earthquake putty. Hope this helps.

They don't lean, at least mine doesn't. But the way the leg fits in the peg allows some rotation left or right, so it can look like it's leaning if not positioned at center. Some folks have complained that the leg sits loose in the base and won't stay centered, but that's also an easy fix IMO with some earthquake putty. Hope this helps.

Thanks!

All of the are leaned... leaning forward.. sucks. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

My exemplary : the representation I had long expected of this character and the emblematic X-Men, a beautiful piece of the appearance, the painter of the very good workmanship, the Choice of pose By SS is judicious:

A sumptuous face, at the height of the last pieces, a feminine, a captain marvel, a red sonja, etc. The rest of the sculpture is made in a very sharp way, a very feminine body, slender, realized with brilliance, a Jean taking a position truly dominant over the flames of our imminent destruction, the position just as the expression of the face gives This almost real threat sensation ...

Concerning the base, this one is carried out first, detailed at the level of the flames, which do not make plastic for the blow, nor cheap, a base heavy enough for the shot level.

In short a Dark Phoenix that suits me perfectly, unlike the future magneto PF which for my part remains a sacred disappointment

other pics of her :

Green Phoenix 300 es https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-phoenix-jean-grey-sideshow-collectibles-3001482/
marvel-phoenix-jean-grey-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3001482-03.jpg

Back