Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hairline crack
c4d6ad39e364c4dd0e3623bf8bd4c283.jpg

Sash wont fit on correct orientation
8212131c354934f5064ff0bf008a940b.jpg

4344231a9995e6100e53621aa2ccb59c.jpg

61f54deabc676f9726c5142999a68772.jpg

Contacted sideshow hope replacements come :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received mine today. the paint is greats, abs are painted great, happy with the colour, everything fit well and no cracks or breaks. super happy with it

IMG_7927.jpgIMG_7930.jpgIMG_7924.jpgIMG_7934.jpgIMG_7937.jpgIMG_7944.jpg
IMG_7945.jpg

oh well that's annoying how those photos turned out sorry people.

Your photos are losing the Meta Data tags when posting to the forum. The best way to fix this is to use an app on your phone to add some Meta Data.

Take the same pic and open in an app that can add a border, or Frame around it.

Then save that picture with the Frame/Border around it.

Now upload the picture with the frame to the Forum.

Your pictures will now be displayed correctly.

Your photos are losing the Meta Data tags when posting to the forum. The best way to fix this is to use an app on your phone to add some Meta Data.

Take the same pic and open in an app that can add a border, or Frame around it.

Then save that picture with the Frame/Border around it.

Now upload the picture with the frame to the Forum.

Your pictures will now be displayed correctly.

Thanks for that. I'd uploaded these from my desktop. Can you upload pics from your phone into the forum? I can't from my phone's web browset

Got mine this weekend... love it! Everything came in one piece, no crotch crack, doesn't appear to be leaning.

IMG_2059.jpg

Only notable damage is some paint chipping around the neck. Seems to be a running thing with me lately, my GL PF had something similar. Not a huge deal as its not visible.

IMG_2057.jpgIMG_2057.jpg

However, I noticed something weird on the base. It looks like the fire isn't one sold piece, but rather a few of the flames were glued together. I am not sure if the this a repair or the way it was manufactured. Can anyone else confirm if this is the way its suppose to be? IMG_2055.jpgIMG_2056.jpgIMG_2060.jpg

Thanks!

Mine was like that as well. Seemed like the base had a few glued on flame parts. No biggie to me. A piece of the flame though did come off on mine, but I'm just going to glue that on... m'eh!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

To get the pics upright, just turn them around 1 complete turn, on your computer before you add them here and that will fix it. BTW, I like that Buffy, the vampire slayer.

^^^This. As a matter of fact you don't even have to turn them 360 degrees. Just 1/4 turn and then back to center and save, then post.

^^^This. As a matter of fact you don't even have to turn them 360 degrees. Just 1/4 turn and then back to center and save, then post.

If only this worked in Windows 10's new photo viewer. It so silly that it doesn't.

I got an apple iMac desktop and yeah I know for sure it works there.

And it works in Windows Photo Viewer prior to 10. In 10's default photo app, you have to select "edit" actually make a change to the file other than rotation for the rotation to be saved. It's damn silly.

Got mine this weekend... love it! Everything came in one piece, no crotch crack, doesn't appear to be leaning.

View attachment 323523

Only notable damage is some paint chipping around the neck. Seems to be a running thing with me lately, my GL PF had something similar. Not a huge deal as its not visible.

View attachment 323527View attachment 323527

However, I noticed something weird on the base. It looks like the fire isn't one sold piece, but rather a few of the flames were glued together. I am not sure if the this a repair or the way it was manufactured. Can anyone else confirm if this is the way its suppose to be? View attachment 323525View attachment 323524View attachment 323526

Thanks!

They did the same thing with the Sinestro premium format base. It almost looked like one piece but you can see several pieces glued on.

Back