Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haven't received mine yet, but that doesn't look right.

Yes I tried to put the peg in and it's impossible. Leg is not fully going in and I don't want force too much. It might break the flame on the base
I will contact Sideshow and hope they replace the body.

When people first started posting pics I saw a lot of pics of her eyes and people complaining about them being blue. I agreed completely. Seems like something that shouldn't have been overlooked but to my surprise when I opened mine this morning she clearly has green eyes! Also I saw a few complaints about the paint not being dark enough and her abs not being painted as well as the proto but the paint looks good to me and her abs are very well defined on mine. Mine was on flexpay so I got a higher edition number and received it later but do you suppose those are things they fixed since the first wave? Anyway I love this statue.

IMG_3828.jpg

IMG_3830.jpg

When people first started posting pics I saw a lot of pics of her eyes and people complaining about them being blue. I agreed completely. Seems like something that shouldn't have been overlooked but to my surprise when I opened mine this morning she clearly has green eyes! Also I saw a few complaints about the paint not being dark enough and her abs not being painted as well as the proto but the paint looks good to me and her abs are very well defined on mine. Mine was on flexpay so I got a higher edition number and received it later but do you suppose those are things they fixed since the first wave? Anyway I love this statue.

View attachment 322017

View attachment 322018

Yea, mine had green eyes as well. Not sure if they painted some correct and we just got lucky or not.

Love this PF.

Think mine has a problem on the EX head.
You can see a crack on one of the strands of hair.

A look at mine.

Unboxed her yesterday and very happy to say minus a few very minor issues(including the crotch crack) she is fantastic!! What a great sculpt, getting her into the base and putting the sash on were difficult but thankfully went in finally with no issues. In hand it is truly a great piece, pictures don't do it justice, very happy!! :clap

Just received her today.
Trying to place her on the base and It's not fully going in as it suppose to.
I noticed foot peg is not positioned on the center
Can anyone please check the pic below and confirm the foot peg position for me?
Thank you

View attachment 322003
View attachment 322013

Your peg is definitely f - -ked.

This is what mine looks like. It's dead center.

20170209_140322_zpshnuhicab.jpg

Thank you DVDVampire for confirming that my peg is f - -ked :lol

I still waiting for the Sideshow's response to get replacement body.

Funny how people think altering photographs will circumvent the reality of this statue

It doesn't look like that in person.

Funny how people think altering photographs will circumvent the reality of this statue

It doesn't look like that in person.

My statue does look that nice in person. While you may have gotten a bad one, a lot of people did not.

Well I just got mine #1054/2500 and it looked it over and over for at least several minutes before assembling. Mine is problem-free and I will be posting pics in a little while. It is an awesome statue and I am very happy purchasing it since I also bought the matching print.

This is really good statue, imo. But, I think they underestimated the size of that base and possibly goofed on the styrofoam size, cause mine was not closed tightly. It was taped the way it always comes, but the styrofoam was not totally closed. I think they realized upon packing any hard compression would've damaged them tips of the flames. No regrets I used a $173 of RP to buy her.

Attachments

• 20170210_140121.jpg
    20170210_140121.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 188
  • 20170210_140212.jpg
    20170210_140212.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 185
  • 20170210_140337.jpg
    20170210_140337.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 187
Back