Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do people have these comic stores? Lol. And they sell them in there? I've ever seen that in any of mine around here.

Saw it at my LCS

skin tone is a bit off

Wow... where is this magical store with all of these statues!?! The comic book/collectible stores around my area might carry 1 or 2 SS statues, and a bunch of Bowen stock that needs a dusting ;)

I just paid the exorbitant Canadian duties on mine, and she should be arriving sometime tomorrow. I'll post some photos :)

Another Dimension Comics in CGY

They have the largest selection of Bowen Hot Toys and Sideshow I have seen

You're in CGY too, Rulk? Nice. Another Dimension is awesome. Been going there since the 90's when they were on Elbow Dr.

Got my EX, it's a nice statue, but I personally like Red Sonja and Captain Marvel better.

b5iq2g.jpg

2rm9l5h.jpg

2ywtpwo.jpg

The EX head is pretty nice, but I personally like the regular head better, it fits better with her body and the character IMO.

2ag9sll.jpg

1j9qj4.jpg

n657qu.jpg

317jpqu.jpg

ea2zvo.jpg

canada (ontario) is 19.5%...and of course shipping costs way more.

I'm in the Markham area. I got an automated message from Fedex earlier that my duty, taxes, etc...is a whopping $162. I'm interested to know if it's the same for you?

The EX head is pretty nice, but I personally like the regular head better, it fits better with her body and the character IMO.

2ag9sll.jpg

1j9qj4.jpg

n657qu.jpg

317jpqu.jpg

ea2zvo.jpg

That sculpt cant be denied. I love it, Love it. Sideshow is killin it lately. If they could scootch those ES's down a tad we'll be in collectors heaven.

That sculpt cant be denied. I love it, Love it. Sideshow is killin it lately. If they could scootch those ES's down a tad we'll be in collectors heaven.

Lol 2017 and we still talking about ES? Cmon even Cap Marvel ex sold out and I'm sure this will too. No point in lower ES in a business standpoint

Love the EX head.. Man, when is my dark phoenix coming?? I'm a Canadian customer and do Canadian orders come in way later?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I'm in the Markham area. I got an automated message from Fedex earlier that my duty, taxes, etc...is a whopping $162. I'm interested to know if it's the same for you?

Mine won't ship until Feb.

I imagine fedex included the shipping cost before converting to CAD and then assessed the duty/taxes. They also likely added a $10 admin fee.

set up a fedex account online and have SS link it to your account to at least save you the $10 in the future.

You're in CGY too, Rulk? Nice. Another Dimension is awesome. Been going there since the 90's when they were on Elbow Dr.

Nice

I picked this guy up from there this afternoon

adc447_ec9b2c67be7c4983a5e8f0700caaa73e~mv2.jpg

Seeing HE-MAN in person persuaded me to keep my waitlist. It looks amazing in hand as well

I just keep thinking of this guy when I see Dark Phoenix PF...

it just looks off with the factory paints...

kool1.jpg

Nice comparison Mamba. Out of curiosity have you tried placing the SSC exclusive head on the XM Studios body? :horror:panic:

Back