Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its called the EXPEDIT from Ikea. Sorry to say the fools stopped making it last year! I was pissed cuz I needed more...its great for big single pieces.

I was SUPER pissed they stopped making the all glass Besta doors. Stupidest thing they've ever done. I hate the new ones with the black trim all around them.

Gambit/Rogue is made by Pathfinder Base, you can find them on Facebook.. They also made one for Wolvie/Colossus. I think they are still available.

Colosus/Psylocke is OOAK I commissioned myself. And I'm getting a custom one for Jean tomorrow that a comissioned with a friend. I'll post pics here once I got it in hand.

Thanks for the info! I may have to track them down. It would save me some space, as you can see..

IMG_1687[1].jpg

Thanks for the info! I may have to track them down. It would save me some space, as you can see..

It would be a great touch for your collection! You'd definitely free some space.

So I got my base for Jean yesterday and it came out pretty decent. Her right foot sits on Cerebro so although the left one doesn't sit flush on the peg hole, she's still stable. I'll try to make it fit better later but anyway I've finally got rid of the only X base left in my setup. Yay!

Y7tUjOh.jpg

kM6jydb.jpg

fAWmhtL.jpg

oMZASVn.jpg

I'm about to pull the trigger on this gorgeous phoenix. I will be using using $125 of reward points to buy this. I love this statue, but it's not worth $500. It's more like a $400 deal, but what the hell gotta get used to these new prices cause it's very evident each 1 of these will be close to $500 or more from now on.

I'm about to pull the trigger on this gorgeous phoenix. I will be using using $125 of reward points to buy this. I love this statue, but it's not worth $500. It's more like a $400 deal, but what the hell gotta get used to these new prices cause it's very evident each 1 of these will be close to $500 or more from now on.

Congrats! I think this is a great looking statue and I really like this PF.

Anyone have a pic of all of the Xmen PFs displayed together?

I imagine someone has them. It's got to make one heck of a display.

I don't have the space to display them probably and these pix are old. Jean Grey, Apocalypse and the new Emma Frost has joined since then.

SDC11805.jpgSDC11806.jpgSDC11807.jpgSDC11808.jpg

I'm loving that custom Jean Base, I don't have any X bases either. They drive me crazy

December pretty much means 2017

Yep. My final payment was pushed back to January 2017. A shame too as I was really looking forward to this piece. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man o man ...another one delayed. I was actually looking forward to getting this one. Damn!

Back