Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U2 will feel the splenda of receiving a "free" PF, as The website states choose wisely

The last 2 orders I used points on weren't such wise purchases

I'm gonna savour the **** out of the next ones

U2 will feel the splenda of receiving a "free" PF, as The website states choose wisely

The last 2 orders I used points on weren't such wise purchases

I'm gonna savour the **** out of the next ones

I am starting to treat my rewards points like I do my airline miles....hoard them until the perfect time to use them.

I tried several times to apply my rewards balance onto the purchase of this, in conjunction with flexpay options. It kept giving me an error that the minimal flex pay allowed is $30.

OK, well I changed the intervals and it still gave me the same option even though I left $90 remaining balance allocated over 3 flexpays, the rest paid in points.

After fooling around with the site I ignored the flexpay option and attempted to apply rewards discount onto balance. Everything should've gone smoothly and at checkout it once again did not apply the points.

Their website is so frustrating at times.

Alas my points balance never felt so good, now I gotta hope they make a Magneto or Jim Lee Storm so that I can use it on something more meaningful

So wait.. According to those points, a total of $21,000 was spent to gather that many points?? Dang!!

How long did it take to accumulate those points??

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Almost 6 years... Not unheard of

I think my collection is rather conservative compared to some others

Oh OK 6 years.. That's not bad. I've just recently started buying from Sideshow and I'll have just over 1200 points once my dark Phoenix payments are done...

.. A fraction of what you have :)

I use to collect everything marvel including dios and 1/5th comiquettes

Now only PFs mostly, sold off other pieces in favour of 1/4 scale

If they announced a 1/3 line I wouldn't bother

As for 1/2 scale I'm saving up for either a Batman, Spider-Man or someone from XMEN.

When you start out I think it's important to have a goal in mind as to what direction you want to focus on because space and funds will always be a constraint

Oh OK 6 years.. That's not bad. I've just recently started buying from Sideshow and I'll have just over 1200 points once my dark Phoenix payments are done...

.. A fraction of what you have :)

They rack up fast. I dont drop nearly what a lot of others do and I still rack up about 3-4k a year in points...though thats gonna slow down with the new pricing. [emoji38]

I use to collect everything marvel including dios and 1/5th comiquettes

Now only PFs mostly, sold off other pieces in favour of 1/4 scale

If they announced a 1/3 line I wouldn't bother

As for 1/2 scale I'm saving up for either a Batman, Spider-Man or someone from XMEN.

When you start out I think it's important to have a goal in mind as to what direction you want to focus on because space and funds will always be a constraint
Understood. I've got a bit of a conservative selection myself.

Right now I'm prepping for a move into a bigger house. I've hoarded everything I've gathered so far into moving boxes. I have 6 full boxes full of 1/6th stuff, Transformers, video game character models, and of course, 1/4 statues (although I only have 6 statues so far).

The last ones left to come in is the 1/3 Prime 1 Batman, and Dark Phoenix. I MAY pre-order Captain Marvel.

After that I'm done until the move, and my my my it'll be one GLORIOUS unpacking day hehehehe!!

Understood. I've got a bit of a conservative selection myself.

Right now I'm prepping for a move into a bigger house. I've hoarded everything I've gathered so far into moving boxes. I have 6 full boxes full of 1/6th stuff, Transformers, video game character models, and of course, 1/4 statues (although I only have 6 statues so far).

The last ones left to come in is the 1/3 Prime 1 Batman, and Dark Phoenix. I MAY pre-order Captain Marvel.

After that I'm done until the move, and my my my it'll be one GLORIOUS unpacking day hehehehe!!

Sounds like a plan :clap

Yeah I got my friend into this hobby, and he commented on how much care I put into this hobby ... That number could've been a lot higher, and I've been very disciplined not to get carried away.

That number is higher since I have redeemed points in the past... But not nearly as high as it could've been.

I was ready to collect the entire Marvel Universe. Thank God I came to my senses

WOW! $500.00,I will do the same thing as with the Captain, before I pull the trigger, I will see how she really turns out and not base on the prototype, but congrats to those that PO'd her

WOW! $500.00,I will do the same thing as with the Captain, before I pull the trigger, I will see how she really turns out and not base on the prototype, but congrats to those that PO'd her

I agree that is the best way to go but I just don't want to risk losing out on the EX. She's just too awesome. Captain Marvel, on the other hand, I think she is too high of a cost...

I agree that is the best way to go but I just don't want to risk losing out on the EX. She's just too awesome. Captain Marvel, on the other hand, I think she is too high of a cost...

Would you display her with the EX head if you pre-ordered her now though (which I see you've done)? Personally I feel the regular head looks awesome enough already.

Would you display her with the EX head if you pre-ordered her now though (which I see you've done)? Personally I feel the regular head looks awesome enough already.

Same. I prefer the reg head too

I personally think the EX head would look AWESOME on a green Phoenix PF. The REG portrait looks better on Dark Phoenix IMO.

Back