Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any ideas on the ES for both the regular and the EX versions?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I've been waiting years for this, but the price still has me hesitating...

I figure I have a few more days to decide if I really need the EX or not.

I've been waiting years for this, but the price still has me hesitating...

I figure I have a few more days to decide if I really need the EX or not.

I'd say jump on it. You'll have an easier time selling the EX if you ever need to down the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised that I haven't heard too many people complain about the $500 price tag.
I don't see why they jacked up the price so much for her, it's not like she's bigger than other PFs

Dark Phoenix and Red Sonja ordered at price's that are ridiculous. Captain Marvel and Supergirl coming in the near future. Have all prices basically risen $100.00 per statue or could we possibly see the Captain Marvel and Supergirl at the $399.00 price? Just wishful thinking I guess.

If my Power Girl Hadn't come in so beautifully done today I probably would have skipped Dark Phoenix. But it was perfect...Damn you Sideshow.

It does say PVC, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

mGgoeaO.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

I've read a few responses that say there won't be a green variant. Where did that information come from, is it confirmed? I'd like to place an order if it will just be dark phoenix, but I would prefer a green.

I've read a few responses that say there won't be a green variant. Where did that information come from, is it confirmed? I'd like to place an order if it will just be dark phoenix, but I would prefer a green.

Yes, it was confirmed on another forum.

Why is Vampirella with it's more detailed base 100 dollars cheaper?

I would guess it's because Sideshow felt that Dark Phoenix could be sold at a higher price point than Vampirella. If Sideshow felt they could have charged $100 more for Vampirella...they would have. It's not like Sideshow is going to leave money on the table...this is a company that has steadily & aggresively increased prices over the past few years.

I had to Order her, I will have a Phoenix/Jean Set up. Jean EX, XM Phoenix and SS Dark Phoenix. With my Mark Brooks Autographed Art Print .... I cannot wait!

Green variant is the one I would want. And the green Phoenix should have the un-possessed face. So, weird to make that the exclusive here. . .but I guess exclusive doesn't mean what it used to.

And I'm also not a fan of the translucent plastic for flames. I think it looks cheap, and a "high end" piece would be better served with painted flames. But I said the same years ago with the Hot Toys Ghost Rider, and folks prefer the translucent light up gimmick in general, so I'm probably in the minority.

Oh crap, PVC? I wonder what part is made of PVC? As for the flames, if its the same material as the XM Phoenix, it should look great in person. I did not see the PVC part. I suppose as long as you don't see insane seams and the paint is good, it should be fine. Are there any good examples of a PVC statue?

Back