Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in this but not sure if i want a Dark phoenix on top of the XM one I already own...not a huge fan of redundancy in my collection outside of Bats:lol

This is what you did to me Alex! Haha

broken-heart-o.gif

Ha!! I forgot all about that episode lol

I'm interested in this but not sure if i want a Dark phoenix on top of the XM one I already own...not a huge fan of redundancy in my collection outside of Bats:lol

Hmmm ...I don't mind as they are in different pose and different costume. Depending on how this turns out ...if it's well sculpted and sexy as hell ...then having XM Phoenix and this SSC Dark Phoenix will be a dream come true. Especially since I'm a huge fan.

This is an easy day 1 order for me; I just wish that someone would make a 1/4th Byrne Cyclops to go with the pair. I hope they do a flaming circle for the base. My guess is that she will have a CoH with an angry profile.

Last edited:
Man, I just want Jango Fett. I'm hoping that wasn't canceled. Only 12 Day item that we didn't get. If this is SS' method; I can only assume he got canned.

And I'm still guessing she will be a June PO or maybe July PO with SDCC.

Man, I just want Jango Fett. I'm hoping that wasn't canceled. Only 12 Day item that we didn't get. If this is SS' method; I can only assume he got canned.

And I'm still guessing she will be a June PO or maybe July PO with SDCC.

Jango is still happening.

Dark Pheonix is still expected to PO the first Thurs of Jan. She's completely finished and approved, so there's very few things that would hold up her solicitation at this juncture.

-SideshowAlex

Dark Pheonix is still expected to PO the first Thurs of Jan. She's completely finished and approved, so there's very few things that would hold up her solicitation at this juncture.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex, hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

-SideshowAlex

:yess:

Cant wait to PO this one! I love me some Jean/Phoenix

-SideshowAlex
Good to hear about Jango. Hopefully we see something soon.

Ah, I read your statement wrong. Good to hear she's coming so soon for PO!

Easily the best 12 Days IMO. Glad to see these already. Can't wait for the 7th.

Not sold on the face of this Dark Phoenix. I'll wait for more pics. However, green Phoenix is all I'm interested in. I'd assume a variant green and white costume is inevitable given SSC's history with releasing variants. This one is just too easy and juicy for them to resist with nothing more than a repaint to put out those 3 versions of Phoenix.
Disagreed. The HS of this piece beats easily the 3 XM HSs altogether in term of maturity of sculpting, and the hair, we are not talking about the hair yet. For the HS alone, SS just has put XM to shame.

Yeah, Alex confirmed there's no variant for this Phoenix. You're prob gonna wait couple years for the green/white one.

Disagreed. The HS of this piece beats easily the 3 XM HSs altogether in term of maturity of sculpting, and the hair, we are not talking about the hair yet. For the HS alone, SS just has put XM to shame.

Let's wait till we have the full release, and after that the in hand statues before the bashing LOL

Back