Dark Knight Rises - Bane (Now rising on the shelves of -ALI-!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dark Knight Rises - Bane (WIP)

Really awesome work!

I actually think the Barney Ross body would be more accurate, as opposed to the Royce/Wolverine. It has that stockiness that Hardy has and is kind of in between the Royce and Dutch in terms of body size, which I think is close to Hardy's size as Bane

Looks awesome, either the barney ross or the KP heroik body would work. Though Bane isnt too tall.

Awesome. Nice choice for the base head. Looks just like him.

So is bane gonna be the new Internet darling replacing Heath joker obsessions?

It all started when that kid in the other thread tattooed him on himself a year before the movie even comes out. Sucker.

As for you and this though this is aces work. Love it nice job am looking forward to seeing him finished!

It all started when that kid in the other thread tattooed him on himself a year before the movie even comes out. Sucker.

As for you and this though this is aces work. Love it nice job am looking forward to seeing him finished!

Thanks! And, please tell me you are kidding?!? Some one got a TAT of Bane?!

AWESOME
I tho this is from HT :lol You're da man, Twik :clap

Thanks! And, please tell me you are kidding?!? Some one got a TAT of Bane?!
scaled.jpg

Now I'm thinking on Jar-Jar Binks tattoo from Fanboys movie :D :D

So bitter :lol

The funny thing at the time was this.. I jokingly told him that Nolan was unhappy about the mask design, because no-one could understand Hardy speaking through it, so they changed it (I was at the time just making this up as I went along). So therefore his tattoo was outdated, he freaked out, so eventually I told him I was just joking.

But guess I was right about no-one understanding Bane!

:lol

The funny thing at the time was this.. I jokingly told him that Nolan was unhappy about the mask design, because no-one could understand Hardy speaking through it, so they changed it (I was at the time just making this up as I went along). So therefore his tattoo was outdated, he freaked out, so eventually I told him I was just joking.

But guess I was right about no-one understanding Bane!

:lol

HAHAHA!

I don't know why people are complaining about his voice. FROM THE ONE LINE, I could understand him just fine. Though, I haven't seen the prologue.

I also think it would help if people shut up during a movie too. Its amazing how much better you can hear an actor when you're not talking! :lol

Yeah, I could understand him perfectly too. I think people are having a hard time with the background sound effects in the prologue more then understanding bane. If he sounds like he does in the trailer throughout the film, I'll be happy cause it's awesome. It's like the animated banes voice, mixed with darth vader!

Another update!

I have started to piece together the outfit. I am using the Royce pants and boots. I still have to add the kneepads to the pants.

I also have some vests and harnesses on order (Thanks TA!) so I will start the vest this weekend!

Bane2.jpg

Bane3.jpg

You have no need to buy the Hot Toys version when they make it.

Your Bane looks perfect so far.

You have no need to buy the Hot Toys version when they make it.

Your Bane looks perfect so far.

Awesome work Twik!

Thanks guys! I am excited about how this one is coming along! I am also going to try to weather this outfit. Something I haven't done yet. I order some extra pants and what not to practice. Anyone know of any good tutorials for weathering?

Back