Dark Knight Rises - Bane (Now rising on the shelves of -ALI-!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dark Knight Rises - Bane (WIP)

Totally didn't see this post. But here is one I just took outside just for you!
BaneNew.jpg

Wow, :thud: Awesome!

Re: Dark Knight Rises - Bane (Complete)

Fantastic! Stunning attention to detail. Loving the jacket especially must have taken an age. Serious skills

Well, I will say, that your is better than HT:

Thanks! I will say, I am SO disappointed in the HT figures. It shouldn't even be a comparison between mine and theirs, and I think it is sad how badly they dropped the ball on the vest. The HT headsculpt looks great though!

Impressive work, bro. I must say.. If HT doesn't correct their horrible Bane release, you are where people will go for our Bane fix. :clap That is, if you will consider customizing for commissions.

Impressive work, bro. I must say.. If HT doesn't correct their horrible Bane release, you are where people will go for our Bane fix. :clap That is, if you will consider customizing for commissions.

Thanks! We'll see... the vest was a PAIN IN THE A$$ to make... I can see why HT couldn't do it right. It would have cost too much money with labor costs to pull it off right.

No need to compare, yours is more movie-accurate. :clap But seeing them side by side would be interesting.

Curious on the cost....accessories are low on this one....Fury is $189 and came with more than what Bane is coming with.....will he be over $200?

I love it but I think your neck is still too long. Tom hardy barely has a neck.

Just found this thread.
Twik, your work is f---ing amazing!
Can't believe how far ahead of hot toys you are in terms of making the figure and in terms of getting it right!
Keep up the amazing work man!
:duff

I love it but I think your neck is still too long. Tom hardy barely has a neck.

Yeah, maybe a bit...

I know :lol

I thought they were superimposed onto that background with HT logos :slap
It happens!

Just found this thread.
Twik, your work is f---ing amazing!
Can't believe how far ahead of hot toys you are in terms of making the figure and in terms of getting it right!
Keep up the amazing work man!
:duff

Thanks!

wow your custom blows ht out of the water very nice .

wow your custom blows ht out of the water very nice .

Thanks! I put it up on ebay to see if there are any takers... if it doesn't sell, I have decided that I am going to make an additional outfit from the movie, and some accessories to add to it. When HT version comes out, I will most likely buy the HS and swap it out... obviously, the HT heads are WAY beyond my skillset.

Back