Dark Horse Aliens warrior kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flamingdead

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was going through all the boxes of stuff i've got put away the other night and came across this that i've had hidden away for years...

DH_Aliens.jpg

going to start building it up over the coming weeks, really looking forward to getting in to it, just wondering if there's anyone out there that's put one together already, any tips and any built up pics?

I'm gonna try, and that's the bit I'm fearing the most, not painted a model in years, hoping someone here can offer some xeno painting tips!

Wow! That's a blast from the past. Great little kit there.

It is one cool Alien kit from Bowen. Sadly mine fell from the shelf and .....game over
Here a pic.
iclw.jpg

Cheers adegregorio, those are some nice pics there, different positioning of the arms makes a lot of difference! I'll be sure to be careful with the pinning, i'm really scared of fracturing the resin, it seems very brittle.
Cain, argh that sucks... of a shelf, i'm guessing that, like i said with the brittle resin it must have smashed in to many, many little pieces:(
it's definitely one of my favourite Xeno sculpts, i can't wait to get stuck in.

Back