Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally prefer the Hard Hero Daredevil. The Bowen Daredevil in Yellow is my second favorite....however, this will probably change drastically once Sideshow makes a Daredevil PF.

I personally prefer the Hard Hero Daredevil. The Bowen Daredevil in Yellow is my second favorite....however, this will probably change drastically once Sideshow makes a Daredevil PF.

Hopefully he's good, I want a 1/4 daredevil :) These puny ones aren't enough anymore! :elefant:elefant:elefant

Wow, that's a good bunch of answers, thank you soooo much!
I'll have a look through it all during the day (or tomorrow)!
I have a ton of work going on with deadlines to meet, but I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

It wasn't really for his birthday (which is in June) btw, I just felt for surprising him. So there's no time-limit, but I wanna buy it pretty soon just because I feel eager, haha...

Last edited:
I like this one best of the ones posted here. It's his classic red costume and classic pose with gargoyle.

I agree. This is the one to get. While there are others, this might be the best one to get at the price you're probably willing to pay (under $200). Call local comic stores in your area. You might get lucky. If not, then try eBay. Type in "Bowen Daredevil statue"

Some Nice Daredevils:

Bowen Classic Standing Red or Yellow
Bowen (Recent) Action Red, Yellow and Armor

Hard Hero Yellow and Red (Action)

Attakus Red & Yellow with flame base (much larger than Bowen or HH).

Sideshow Dio.

Ah nice, if you have time try to get the red bowen for sure. The hard hero one is the other option. Like both of those.

Ok, I narrowed it down to three finalists:
*Bowen, red with gargoyle
*Punisher vs Daredevil
*Hard Hero

I'm pretty sure the first one is the one I'm gonna go with.

I also like the Punisher vs Daredevil one, but if you say the face's weird on that one, then I wouldn't feel good about buying it.

I came across another forum where many were sceptical about the HH one, being upside down. I personally like it, but I have to go with a safe bet, and most of you seem to vote for the one with the gargoyle (I love that word.)

Now I'm gonna have a little look around for ones for sale! This could be a great Valentine's-gift.
Thanks for links, pics, help and a few good laughs! :D

Ok, I narrowed it down to three finalists:
*Bowen, red with gargoyle
*Punisher vs Daredevil
*Hard Hero

I'm pretty sure the first one is the one I'm gonna go with.

I also like the Punisher vs Daredevil one, but if you say the face's weird on that one, then I wouldn't feel good about buying it.

I came across another forum where many were sceptical about the HH one, being upside down. I personally like it, but I have to go with a safe bet, and most of you seem to vote for the one with the gargoyle (I love that word.)

Now I'm gonna have a little look around for ones for sale! This could be a great Valentine's-gift.
Thanks for links, pics, help and a few good laughs! :D

Nice Anna, good choices. Ur an awesome gf, he's gonna love it! :D

Thank you!
I'm very excited indeed!
I'll tell you what he thought about it later, he's not allowed to open the package until the 14th!

Coolest thread I have read here in a long while. Even cooler is that you ended up with that kick ass Bowen piece, it's awesome and so are you!

Back