Daniel Craig hs - which hairstyle?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the Susala Bond head is very good, I have no qualms about that (add me to the list!). I can't say that I see what you see as far as caricature goes (maybe the nose), but I will say it seems Craig's likeness is mighty difficult to capture.

I'd like to see the Susala Bond head at an angle, if she would be so generous. 3/4 or profile.

This angle, please:
arts-graphics-2008_1185130a.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

Last edited:
There's nothing charicature-ish (sp?) about that sculpt, imo. Although I can see why people are saying it. Maybe the mouth just a touch? It's great.

I´m currently tweaking the sculpt again, especially the hair, hope it looks more like Craig then. :)

Remember Sus, keep his hair thin and light, his head shape (above ears) round-ish, and forehead surface area large.

The Feng head is the FURTHEST thing from a caricature...

Heres something to help you all spot the ones that actually are, and the ones that are great at the same time (interestingly enough, despite all these heads, the latter are mostly few and far between)

bondheads.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's quite a nice collage of bond head sculpts, Raymond! In my opinion, the middle one in the second row from the top is highly inaccurate. Doesn't even look like Craig. :D

(before someone misreads my post, I meant the actual actor doesn't look like Craig.)

Last edited:
Wow! thank you. I like 3-Feng,reggie and Sus. I believe Sus once paint by one of the tops here will look awesome. I think this sculpt is 90% there. Great work.

I think Fengs is great but something is off like I said before. I think Susala's has the best likeness but Fengs is more realistic looking. Does that make sense? Anyone get me?:lol

I´ve tried to paint one myself, but I´m pretty bad at painting :duh :

Craig_head___painting_test_by_SalazarinaSlytherin.jpg

Use Sus's actual painted version and replace the one in the thumbnail comparison. The one you have is Tyler's rough photoshop version, not actually painted.

Back