Daniel Craig hs - which hairstyle?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it's good that now there are three good options for Craig heads when there were so many bad ones before, the Longbow's that look like Alfred E Newman and though he's an amazingly talented man. Andy B's looked like Kevin McKidd and nothing like Craig. the others aren't even worth mentioning.

Yeah there are alot of horrid DC heads out there that just don't look anything like him at all. It's good to find a few sculptors who can nail it pretty well. Spenser did one that is pretty good also. Susala's is the best I've seen IMO the Feng one is amazing but I don't know something seems off to me. And no I'm not saying that to bash anyone, congrats to you all who got it. If I wasn't getting this one I'd be getting it. To me there's just something off about it but it's no doubt a great piece. Congrats.:)

thanks again have a great weekend morbach:)
thanks buddy, you too.:)

the feng head, just seems to be a little bit of a characture. Don't get me wrong, it's a ^^^^ing great sculpt, I would have got one, but it's too much for me to pay for a head! Sus's head is ^^^^ing great too, much better than the loading toys one I have now.

Yeah exactly. I wasn't going to buy a Bond until I saw this head cause no one did a good one. Then this one came along and I was like "FINALLY!!!":lol :lol It's way to pricey. That's ht whole figure money or even a diorama from sideshow.

My brother is not sold on the Feng likeness eiter but I honstly have to say I think it's a splitting image. I'm a painter/ drawer/ art director myself so I'm super super anal about likenesses. If I had to critisize the feng head in any way I'd maybe say he's too light skinned and blonde but I trust that feng tried other paint combos and this looked best. That's a hard point to argue that anythings wrong with it at all in my estimation. One other thing he might have acentuated more which loading toys did is the deep wrinkle on his right cheek.

I couldn't get the eyes quite right, but I thought I would see what Susala's sculpt looks like with a little colour added with Photoshop. Also placed it on Morbach's prepared body/base as well.

I think it looks good. I'm looking forward to this when it is ready to purchase.

craigcast001.jpg

that looks great Tyler. I was kinda hoping someone with ps skills would do this. cheers mate. :duff

Thats pure awesome, you can really see craig now with the paint applied! Good job Sus i really like it cant wait to get mine now

I am sending mine to Small Studios hes the master of eyes and paint work for that matter ha ha ha

Tyler, that looked awesome! Good job. And Sus, that paint job is very well done. It looks even more like him painted. I'm in the middle of gluing my Bond's lapel's down now so his suit looks better.:D Sus, what do you think about doing a LeChiffre? I would love one to go with Bond.

With a paint job from SmallStudios this will looks a lot better than Feng's. Feng's is good, but like all his other sculpts it's more of a character of the source.

I wonder if Tyler would paint up my Vincent for me using ps ha ha please tyler ha ha

With a paint job from SmallStudios this will looks a lot better than Feng's. Feng's is good, but like all his other sculpts it's more of a character of the source.

You mean caricature. Of course, being a proud owner of the Feng Bond head I'm inclined to disagree, but I won't make a fuss about it out of respect for this thread and Susala's work.

Can you add me to the list if it's not too late? I think I can use an extra Craig head sculpt for a Defiance kitbash or something. $25 can't be beat.

You mean caricature. Of course, being a proud owner of the Feng Bond head I'm inclined to disagree, but I won't make a fuss about it out of respect for this thread and Susala's work.

Can you add me to the list if it's not too late? I think I can use an extra Craig head sculpt for a Defiance kitbash or something. $25 can't be beat.

lol, yeah that's what I meant. Don't get me wrong I think all of Feng's sculpts are cool and very well done. They just all look over exagerated. This is what I see when I look at Feng's Craig sculpt. Both pics still look like Craig, just in an over the top way.
mbpa1h.jpg

o7mw5u.jpg

Back