Daniel Craig hs - which hairstyle?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She specified it some where in this thread...i'm remember it being around about $40. Not 100% though, don't quote me, and all that.

drewsstuff003-3.jpg

2d17na0.jpg

Morbach it looks great so far. I would close the jacket some and get the lapel to lay down-the suit you have has a wide lapel so it causes that wing look. Over all it's great and yeah it could use a few less cards but great job.

Thank you! I didn't even notice that wing look til you said that. I gotta hot glue that or something. I'm screwed with the base though, everything is sealed down and so I'd mess the whole thing up if I tried to take some off.

No big deal on the base. Still looks great. I did not want to get the sculpt but can't miss on this one.

Susala isnt taking payments yet, bro. We are all still waiting but since you said you want one Im sure she will add you to the list.:)

Susala isnt taking payments yet, bro. We are all still waiting but since you said you want one Im sure she will add you to the list.:)

thanks morbach . i just got very excited with this great sculpt and got afraid to miss the bus:)

Not a prob,man. Yeah her inbox has been full cause shes very busy so the people who want one just post it in the thread and she adds you. Im glad we'll finally get this bad boy soon.:D

Congrats to Susala for an amazing sculpt. I don't see myself on that list anymore but it's for the better because I too am dropping out. I got Feng's and it is a near perfect Craig likeness. One of the best if not the best likenesses I've ever seen in a 12 inch sculpt. It's a near perfect head sculpt, all around could maybe use a tag bit darker hair but maybe not even, in natural sunlight his hair is very blonde.

the 170 price tag hurt in the beginning but once i replaced my also great Loading Toys head with this one it's totally worth the price and then some probably. You really do get what you pay for and if you're a huge Bond fand you're going to want the best of the best. More pics of that at the end of the Feng Craig thread if you are interested ;)

But it's good that now there are three good options for Craig heads when there were so many bad ones before, the Longbow's that look like Alfred E Newman and though he's an amazingly talented man. Andy B's looked like Kevin McKidd and nothing like Craig. the others aren't even worth mentioning.

Back