Daniel Craig hs - which hairstyle?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell, you could leave it bald or put on a mullet. It's still one of the most accurate Craig's I've seen. When can we please order one

I'm gonna give my other Craig as a gift to my Uncle who's a huge Bond fan, I want one of yours for myself!

Talk about an Easter treat, this is gonna be a great weekend!!!
Thanks Sus

I'm gonna give my other Craig as a gift to my Uncle who's a huge Bond fan, I want one of yours for myself!

Talk about an Easter treat, this is gonna be a great weekend!!!
Thanks Sus

Yeh Im sure your Uncle will appreciate that, especially when he comes round your house for a visit and sees your Susala sculpt :D

just kidding

Hey, Mooncat. The Uncle gets the Longbow piece, leather shoes,pinstripe suit H&K. I think it's ok for me to be a little selfish with Susala's sculpt. (right) I did 2 longbow pieces, the other went to a private collector, didn't even get pix, I was rushing to get it done. Besides my Uncle is more like an older bro, he'll understand. Hey, he's also getting a Connery as well from me. Complete with tux

Hey, Mooncat. The Uncle gets the Longbow piece, leather shoes,pinstripe suit H&K. I think it's ok for me to be a little selfish with Susala's sculpt. (right) I did 2 longbow pieces, the other went to a private collector, didn't even get pix, I was rushing to get it done. Besides my Uncle is more like an older bro, he'll understand. Hey, he's also getting a Connery as well from me. Complete with tux

lol aint judging man, Id keep this bad boy too if I got my hands on it :naughty

Mooncat,

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting you were slamin' me. I have a hard time letting some pieces go. So I have em for a month then sometimes send them to folks. My Uncle deserves some good stuff, he really helped me out during/after the brain surgery. The Connery was gonna be mine, but it means more to me by giving it to him

I just can't wait to put the airbrush to Sus's sculpt. I always find the painting can only do so much. It's the sculpt that's the real star, & Sus has sure set the bar high for future Craig heads.

BTW, your work is impressive. The helmet is the reason I started watching BSG. Figured if someone is gonna put this much effort into it the show's gotta be good

Anyway, back to the Craig, Sounds like after this weekend we'll see Craig with hair

Awesome

Sorry, could just make some bald casts today, no time for sculpting the hair, but I´ll do it within the next days.

Here´s a bald cast on it´s body and again with photoshopped hair:

In between this and Xenoviper's Depp, I would say customs are reaching a whole new level!

Bring on the hair!

Back