Danger Girl Abbey Chase Premium Format™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its nice to think that, but the EX ES is 500 and they still havent sold out. Could be a bit of a ruse to keep people from bailing- if not SS is being pretty dumb not saying anything and letting people hold out or cancel for lack of news. Personally I want to keep my preorder even if she’s the only one, but I’ll probably have to cancel unless she’s pushed back a bit.

Its nice to think that, but the EX ES is 500 and they still havent sold out. Could be a bit of a ruse to keep people from bailing- if not SS is being pretty dumb not saying anything and letting people hold out or cancel for lack of news. Personally I want to keep my preorder even if she’s the only one, but I’ll probably have to cancel unless she’s pushed back a bit.

They’ve been known to not finish lines

I'm not ordering Abbey unless the other two are up for order also. I'm sure others are doing the same. If they would have done them all at the same time they would have sold.

I'm not ordering Abbey unless the other two are up for order also. I'm sure others are doing the same. If they would have done them all at the same time they would have sold.

Thats true, so theres no reason SS should be keeping them a secret if theyre in the works- it being detrimental to Abbey sales. I dont think they’ll be coming, but I dont mind being wrong about it.

Its funny like you said, if they would commit to all three all three would sell out.

lol, only just noticed now that her shirt is see through

C13A236A-1F41-442C-B13C-31A23DDC6EB9.jpeg

lol yeah Im hoping this comes in Dec/Jan, if it does I can keep her. Its a pretty cool effect, they painted over the wrinkled parts in a thicker blue- almost makes it look like its wet. Wonder if those little details will make it to the production piece. The JSC Mermaid came out better than I expected from the early shots of her.

Heres another shot for fun-
E25385A1-7D4D-4571-B817-8DC7C81913CA.jpeg

Back