Danger Girl Abbey Chase Premium Format™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legs for days....oh, by the way, you have some wrinkles near her knee. I was thinking of using a hairdryer to get them out on side of her butt. The problem with mixed media

Legs for days....oh, by the way, you have some wrinkles near her knee. I was thinking of using a hairdryer to get them out on side of her butt. The problem with mixed media

I've never used a hairdryer on mixed media before. Does that work? Does the heat shrink the material a bit to remove the wrinkles?

I've never used a hairdryer on mixed media before. Does that work? Does the heat shrink the material a bit to remove the wrinkles?

The heat expands the material then you shock it with cold air so it shrinks in place. Sorry about the delay. Notification buried under hundreds of others.

This is the piece that really got me looking into statues, yet I've got 4 now and I haven't pulled the trigger on this one yet. The $50 off and free shipping has it back on my radar though.

Noticed that this is now $100 off plus free shipping.

I bought mine a few months ago and am happy with it. Not crazy about the base design, but it's not bad enough to detract from the statue itself.

$100 off is such a steal. I bought mine never knowing about Danger Girl series but just loving the Campbell design. Not disappointed one bit and it goes up there with the Gwen Stacy with umbrella statue.

I might have stayed on if there was hope of getting the 3 original girls but I had a feeling we'd only see Abbey.

Same here. I would've pulled the trigger if I knew Sydney and Natalia were going to be released too.

A $100 discount is great ...but I still would need Sydney and Natalia to go with Abbey.

Back