Danger Girl Abbey Chase Premium Format™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3005471_press01.jpg

3005471_press02.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/abbey-chase-premium-format-figure-are-you-ready-for-danger/?scid=WICHE00002&utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=LEARN%20MORE&utm_content=LEARN%20MORE&utm_campaign=RSVP%20-300547%20Abbey%20Chase%20Premium%20Format%20Figure

I don’t mind the EX that much. But the price is a tad disappointing and perplexing.

Re: Danger Girl Abbey Chase Premium Format[emoji769] Figure

I don’t mind the EX that much. But the price is a tad disappointing and perplexing.
How is it perplexing? There hasn't been a female pf under $500 in most of the last 6 to 10 releases?
This is obviously the new base price for PFs.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

How is it perplexing? There hasn't been a female pf under $500 in most of the last 6 to 10 releases?

Simple design and she's no marvel front runner. She's niche- high price and no extras for a niche product doesnt bode too well for the line. SS hasnt confirmed the 3 girls to my knowledge- so this seems to be a product theyre testing the waters with. Testing Danger Girl at typical marvel price is pushing it. Already a lot of board members are saying nope.

*also since theyre both JSC, some may decide to dump this and only follow the fairy tale line. not good

Simple design and she's no marvel front runner. She's niche- high price and no extras for a niche product doesnt bode too well for the line. SS hasnt confirmed the 3 girls to my knowledge- so this seems to be a product theyre testing the waters with. Testing Danger Girl at typical marvel price is pushing it. Already a lot of board members are saying nope.

*also since theyre both JSC, some may decide to dump this and only follow the fairy tale line. not good

Boom! Exactly, FS! Couldn’t say it any better even if I tried. :goodpost:

yeah wish it wasnt so. A lot of people dont want her without the other two, but if they wait the other two may never get done. I'll get her with or without them, love Abby. But I really really really want the trio.

Watching SS Live today many of us asked about the rest of the team. They mentioned Natalia and Sydney and that they had some designs in the works. They did not outright say yes though. I have to say I like it, but would not bite without the guarantee of at least the 2 other girls (even if it wasn't Natalia...which I'm glad to hear it likely would be).

I was right, Steve Schumacher sculpt. Adding him to my list of favorite sculpters. All these JSC pieces are stellar.

No edition size listed. I think I’ll wait on this one. The EX isn’t a must have for me.

Edit: The worst part being, that even if we get the trio, the other two will most likely have the same EX.

I would have been interested in this piece until i saw the price. That's nuts. Since everything seems to be above $500 anymore, it looks like i'm done buying.

Man, I know I'm going to get this ... either now or later. It's the price that is holding me back.

I think I'm going to just use my one coupon to lower the price and get this now. Damn wish the price was better.

Got mine ordered. Even if the other girls arent made I will still order Abby over another Batman statue any day.

Back