Danger Girl Abbey Chase Premium Format™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it. Totally out of left field, but I love it.

While this is JSC, the Executive Assistants would mix in well stylistically too.

This is great!

The blog says Danger Girl collection?! So I hope that means they'll produce the whole team and their villians!

As long as I can at least get all three girls I'll be happy. Abbey is actually the least interesting to me, but I'll get her to complete the trio.

This comic had some of the coolest over the top character designs ever. Im down for Abby, Sydney and Natasha for sure- any more is a maybe

There are more than 3 Danger Girls. They have Sonya Savage on the team now.

IMG_0346.JPG

One of the best drawn comics! Say what you want about the story, but the artwork was tight!

story was over the top and funny as heck. Beats a lot of the Michael Turner storylines imo. I couldnt put it down, had to keep reading.

One of my frist action figure buys was the Danger Girl 3 pack by McFarlane Toys, in 1999.

danger_girl ab.jpg

Wish they did each statue with a large cheapo base, with peg holes for six feet so you could pose them all together. Depending on how the three turn out, I may be working on a side project buahahaha. Ooooh maybe I could steal parts off of the bases they come with. Endless possibilities!

Maybe they'll do bases similar in style to Artgerm's new statue line where they all go together. It'd be a missed opportunity if they don't.

Back