Dang Sideshow OG GREY HULK Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😱😱😱😱😱

206ou92.png

In a few months that will be the preorder price of new maquettes, lol.

I get the appeal that it has for being a harder to find, original statue or whatever and while from the neck down it looks great that face.......eh. Not a fan.

How you can do that and end up having anything but regret, I have no idea. But whatever. Not my money.

Perfectly put.

WTF, I just looked this up to make sure it's not fake. Who in their right mind would pay that much for a sh$%y old statue?

Its got the best paint apps by far. Green and Grey. Pose and face sculpt are OK

I use to regret not keeping my green version for the overall quality.

Now my only regret in not keeping him is I could be $$$$

:lol

No doubt. Don't like the OG green or grey HULK. However, if I owned either (or both), I'd flip the hell out of them for whatever $$$$ I could get.

No doubt. Don't like the OG green or grey HULK. However, if I owned either (or both), I'd flip the hell out of them for whatever $$$$ I could get.

99.99% of us would do th exact same thing hahahaha

I don't like any statue more than I like $10k. Seriously....wtf. How can 44 people be interested in this?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I don't like any statue more than I like $10k. Seriously....wtf. How can 44 people be interested in this?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Might not be 44 individual people. These people might be millionaires so put in that perspective it's pocket change

5 years time it will double in value probably so its all good.

Back