Dandy's Custom Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know of D also. Always wanted a figure.
I did a subtle homage to D with my recent Female Figure Challenge entry. Sorta. It was the hat and basic look. Someone even commented on it.
But your stuff rules. Love all of it.

figuremasterles, if you can, please show me the D, I'm very interested to see everything you make. I've been follow up with all most of your custom, and admire your work. Wish to get to know you better, maybe even work with you on some of the custom character. Look forward to see more of your figures!! Thank you for the comment.

all the custom so far!!
CAFGroup12.jpg

Figure in process
- Vampire Hunter D
- Solid Snake
- Spawn

- Custom Yellow Wolverine from X-man
- Custom Solid Snake from Son of Liberty
- Custom Guts from Berserk
- Custom Meryl from Twin Snake
- Custom Sniper Wolf from Twin Snake
- Custom Liquid Snake from Twin Snake
- Custom Sabertooth from Marvel
- and ........

No Show, no Go!!

Awesome MGS2 Snake. i've been thinking of doing one myself lately.

I've got a question for you, that figure started out as the konami Snake figure, correct?

In addition, how difficult was it to swap the head and hands for snake onto the new body?

Awesome MGS2 Snake. i've been thinking of doing one myself lately.

I've got a question for you, that figure started out as the konami Snake figure, correct?

In addition, how difficult was it to swap the head and hands for snake onto the new body?

it's not hard at all, once you are familiar with the sculpey or Fimo clay, can prolly get anything to work!!

Stage 1
- modify body
- muscle body
- custom sculpt muscle
- wrist joint
- ankle joint
- shorten leg
- custom nut sack (inside the so call "shorts")
- custom neck joint
- Sand and putty for smoother surface
- custom cape stage 1

DSC06184.jpg

DSC06182.jpg

DSC06181.jpg

DSC06178.jpg

DSC06175.jpg

DSC06172.jpg

DSC06171.jpg

DSC06168.jpg

DSC06169.jpg

Nice! I'm impressed with what you've done with the DCD body. I personally hate all the cut joints on their base bodies.

Nice! I'm impressed with what you've done with the DCD body. I personally hate all the cut joints on their base bodies.

It's a nice sculpted body from DCD, but the joint was...... Agree. Took a long time to modified from trial and error, finally able to create a ball joint shoulder to arms.:clap

Back