Dandy's Custom Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyMeis

Super Freak
Reaction score
CAFGroup4.jpg

First I started with Medicom RAH301 Kai Massive. I've made a figure of myself to began.

-Very simple steps, drew the face, clay the hair, and simple spray paint.
whatyouwantsnake.jpg

CAFdandymeiPS1.jpg

my doggie Simone, Dandy's best friend
yourgiantfriend.jpg

Last edited:
well now that's pretty damn cool. I love the details like the custom watch. Excellent stuff!

Darren Carnall, thank you, just visit your page, and your custom figure are amazing!! one after another!! Camera shot are nice and clear, love it all!!

galactiboy, I don't know what to say, but shopping around in home depot find useful part is not fun at all, but I manage to get the likeness done....., hope it looks okay!

and Next is the Legendary Solid Snake

First I used BBI muscular body, looks better than the original one, but for some reason, I wasn't satisfy with it. The proportion is just not right....
CAFsnakePS1.jpg

Then, I change to the Medicom body, now it looks much better.....
From Left to right, Medicom, Yamato, and BBI
CAFsnakePS2.jpg

all the accessories need to be work on
CAFsnakePS3.jpg

CAFsnakePS4.jpg

CAFsnakePS5.jpg

Planed everything out...
CAFsnakePS6.jpg

Okay for now, but.....
CAFsnakePS7.jpg

but it looks like everyone else's Snake, so I decide to go Acid, hope you know where I'm going with this.....
CAFsnakePS8.jpg

Last edited:
One of my favorite Anime- InuYasha

Beside the head, hand, swords, everything else is redo.
- Medicom Body
- Custom remake the whole Kimono cloth with raw silk
- everything repaint
CAFinuyashaPS1redone.jpg

CAFinuyashaPS7.jpg

CAFinuyashaPS6.jpg

CAFinuyashaPS5.jpg

CAFinuyashaPS4.jpg

CAFinuyashaPS3.jpg

CAFinuyashaPS2.jpg

Left- Original, and Right - after custom
CAFinuyashaPS8.jpg

Fantastic stuff! I especially love D, Wolverine and Snake. They look fantastic and you can tell that a lot of love went into all of them. :duff

You rock man, I can't wait to see the future projects.

Those outdoor pics of Wolverine are really cool! Nice job on everything.

pixletwin, thank you! more out door pix will be available soon!! enjoy your visit

Fantastic stuff! I especially love D, Wolverine and Snake. They look fantastic and you can tell that a lot of love went into all of them.

DarkArtist81, Wow! not many people know D, glad to find a fan here!! Yes I do love these character a lot, especial when you take the toy out of the box, and the figure looks no where near what they suppose to be, just got to give them some justice!! Yes, they are created because of love as a fan!! glad you share the same feeling and understand. Thank you

I know of D also. Always wanted a figure.
I did a subtle homage to D with my recent Female Figure Challenge entry. Sorta. It was the hat and basic look. Someone even commented on it.
But your stuff rules. Love all of it.

Back