DAMTOYS: The Gang's Kingdom - Spade 3 coming soon~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GK003
The Gang's Kingdom Spade 3

- Headsculpt
- Stocking mask+headsculpt
- Action bady
- Long sleeve black T Shirt
- ACU waistcoat
- Camouflage trousers
- Boots(one pair)
- Black ax set
- Pistol pockets
- The left hand long bracers
- The right hand wrist
- Camouflage belt
- Buttstock ammo holder
- Palm (3)three
- 870 shotgun
- M9 pistol
- The axe
- Necklace

2-130510204216.jpg

2-130510204227.jpg

2-130510204248.jpg

2-130510204310.jpg

2-130510204336.jpg

2-130510204352.jpg

2-130510204412.jpg

Just got the info yesterday, and have loaded the pre-order up on our site. Price is consistent with the rest of the line. I'm looking forward to getting "The Gang" lined up on the shelf. We're supposed to be getting a second batch of Spade J in August, Spade 2 is scheduled to arrive late June. Hopefully the DAM stuff doesn't get pushed back any further.

I think it looks a little bit like Vinnie Jones (from some angles). Maybe it's just me?
Don't know if it would make sense to release two versions of the same character.
Looks cool though!

I think it looks a little bit like Vinnie Jones (from some angles). Maybe it's just me?
Don't know if it would make sense to release two versions of the same character.
Looks cool though!

Seems to be inspired by Mr. Wayne Rooney

Wayne-Rooney-007.jpg

Judging by the reaction in the thread, he's not too popular across the pond :p

Dont even know who he is.
I guess fanny packs are gangsta in the UK?

He is a suposed megastar of the Football world, screws grannie pro's :rotfl We don't have Fanny packs!
Dam missed the boat here, WTF has this man got to do with being ganster?
Also when I get this, are them horrible boots changable? as I know my first spade J has pegs and not feet and all the boots I see on feebay are for figures with feet?

I think this figure has contributed to me losing a bit of interest in this line. I've decided to cancel my pre order for the "Vinnie Jones" pre order at BBTS. So a spot has opened up there if you want that figure :D

I think this figure has contributed to me losing a bit of interest in this line. I've decided to cancel my pre order for the "Vinnie Jones" pre order at BBTS. So a spot has opened up there if you want that figure :D

THANK YOU!!

I like the accessories of this figure, but i think they use military pants on it, i don't think it's cool, all the accessories is fantastic except the pants... and the headsculpt, i think a little funny face (just my opinion).

I like the accessories of this figure, but i think they use military pants on it, i don't think it's cool, all the accessories is fantastic except the pants... and the headsculpt, i think a little funny face (just my opinion).

I agree, them pants should be black, they just don't go, also them boots should be black military type lace ups. I'm planning to change both!

I agree, them pants should be black, they just don't go, also them boots should be black military type lace ups. I'm planning to change both!

yeah may be must have some change a little for better looked at this item... ^_^ you can also use 3A pants, may be it can be better than black one, just suggestion. :hi5:

Have no idea who Rooney is, but I like the figure and accessories a lot. Still sold on this line - but time for other races now and maybe a female.

Back