Action Figure DAMTOYS: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Leon Scott Kennedy 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped from kghobby like over 20 days ago.

It must be coming on a row boat.

I bought from ToysBuyingAgent and am in a similar situation, paid the invoice at the beginning of the month, and it waited a week for the courier to pick it up, and then it's been in Hong Kong customs for the past week.

Man i love that Leon figure!!! i spent ages messing with it the other day, it was an absolute pain to get the shotgun to sit properly on his back but i got it done. Apart from a few minor and i mean very minor complaints its an excellent release and i am hoping DAM continues the Resident Evil line because i would pick up almost anything they put out including an Infinite Darkness Leon and Claire.

Not really a fan of the stand/base though luckily i pre-emptively picked up the VTS Black Skull base which i think works really well for Leon despite the nameplate.

I don't often post here but I see you guys have a Dam Toys Leon thread going..

Honestly, over all it's a great figure. My complaints, the shotgun he is holding broke in half when I took it from his hand, just the glue, but still.

Also the utility belt could be better honestly. The fact they made it basically a rubber strap with velcro and the pouches are just a cheap rubber, that was a bummer.

Chances are I'm not going to really do much with this figure except keep it in the box anyway. [emoji23] I might get another to display. Who knows? I do think that they could have taken a few ques from the design of some of their modern military stuff, to make a nicer belt. However I still like the toy.

Plus it's brought us a RPD Leon for this age, it looks so nice compared to my Hot Toys Leon.

Overall I'd call it 4 out of 5 stars. I'm eager to see what else they do.
52b0dabf5d705f353ffcc816720d6c3c.jpg
8c1c0f9dbdcfd371a69becce8d916a73.jpg

So, in real life the tactical belts are a plastic feeling sort of material. The ise of rubber for it actually works pretty well for accuracy in this scale, even if it does make it seem cheap. The Velcro is pretty lame though. Would have preferred something a little more realistic like a clip.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I don't often post here but I see you guys have a Dam Toys Leon thread going..

Honestly, over all it's a great figure. My complaints, the shotgun he is holding broke in half when I took it from his hand, just the glue, but still.

Also the utility belt could be better honestly. The fact they made it basically a rubber strap with velcro and the pouches are just a cheap rubber, that was a bummer.

Chances are I'm not going to really do much with this figure except keep it in the box anyway. [emoji23] I might get another to display. Who knows? I do think that they could have taken a few ques from the design of some of their modern military stuff, to make a nicer belt. However I still like the toy.

Plus it's brought us a RPD Leon for this age, it looks so nice compared to my Hot Toys Leon.

Overall I'd call it 4 out of 5 stars. I'm eager to see what else they do.
52b0dabf5d705f353ffcc816720d6c3c.jpg

You have the flashlight in the pouch for his radio :rotfl it goes in the tube next to it. Great diorama :cool:

Excellent figure. I kind of think they could leave out the roket launcher and maybe drop the price by $10. Hope they keep the line going.

Really it would be cool if we get Claire next. I would also be down for a battle damaged Leon without the long sleeve shirt maybe add the flamethrower and some herb mix accessories.

Really it would be cool if we get Claire next. I would also be down for a battle damaged Leon without the long sleeve shirt maybe add the flamethrower and some herb mix accessories.

You getting the 3rd party Claire? It looks pretty good. And I’d love for a battle damaged Leon. Hopefully it’ll be a new headsculpt. As much as I love the current HS, I wish we got a 2nd one with more of a grimace.

I'd only pick up Claire if we got her in the motorcycle alt costume, preferably in something that doesn't degrade as easy as plasti-leather.

I am kinda bummed we didn't get his flamethrower, but got the infinite ammo mp5 which you can't even get in game unless you beat it on s rank in hardcore.

You getting the 3rd party Claire? It looks pretty good. And I?d love for a battle damaged Leon. Hopefully it?ll be a new headsculpt. As much as I love the current HS, I wish we got a 2nd one with more of a grimace.
I might consider it cause there is no proof that Dam will do her. I agree maybe more of a slight open mouth tired expression with some grime and cuts like in game.

I'd only pick up Claire if we got her in the motorcycle alt costume, preferably in something that doesn't degrade as easy as plasti-leather.

I am kinda bummed we didn't get his flamethrower, but got the infinite ammo mp5 which you can't even get in game unless you beat it on s rank in hardcore.
Yeah it's good we got it with him. Hell I'm still trying to get the Samurai edge infinite ammo version. Lol

Yeah it's good we got it with him. Hell I'm still trying to get the Samurai edge infinite ammo version. Lol

I would've gave it up for the flamethrower or deagle to be included by default honestly, the gun's more Hunk's weapon. The infinite samurai edge ain't so bad to get, you just have to get an s rank on normal mode for that, but if you try to use that to get an s+ rank on hardcore, you're disqualified from getting an S+ which nets you the gatling gun and rpg infinite, which if we do get a Claire, I hope she has the gatling gun.

Good news is, if you manage an s+ on Leon or Claire, you unlock all the lower tier rewards. If you have trouble with getting it, I recommend either the everyman guide or carcinogen's walkthroughs.

You have the flashlight in the pouch for his radio :rotfl it goes in the tube next to it. Great diorama :cool:

Excellent figure. I kind of think they could leave out the roket launcher and maybe drop the price by $10. Hope they keep the line going.
Haha! [emoji23] I thought something wasn't right!
It's been about a year since I played the game and I was eager to take pictures. Silly me.[emoji2960]

He is for the price. He?s gone up in price since been released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back