Action Figure DAMTOYS: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Leon Scott Kennedy 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So close to pulling the trigger on this and I probably will. However, It?s unfortunate they haven?t previewed anything else for this line. Besides the main characters, a generic zombie would go great with Leon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, agree. I found this zombie dog a few months ago that will work with him I believe.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/139225

6a35155c-d8b7-400e-8a47-a0c0a3e1cfe4.jpg

Man, this figure came out really great. Must resist, probably my favorite video game franchise but have never collected anything from it.

Finally got mine. No complaints outside the the lack of extra hands. Here's hoping they do Claire and then a RE4 version which remains a favorite for me in the series.

Finally got mine. No complaints outside the the lack of extra hands. Here's hoping they do Claire and then a RE4 version which remains a favorite for me in the series.

RE4 Leon is what I?m waiting for. Specifically the original character model, not sure how the remakes version will look. They?ll need to make a custom forearm, I think he has a very particular body type

RE4 Leon is what I?m waiting for. Specifically the original character model, not sure how the remakes version will look. They?ll need to make a custom forearm, I think he has a very particular body type

Yes i would totally be down for anything RE4, that was the game that got me into RE!!!

Yeah, I've always been a casual RE fan but RE4 Leon would be an instabuy for me. That's the first time I was introduced to the franchise when I was a kid, so I'd buy it for the nostalgia alone.

Just got this in and its a stellar figure. OCD is kicking in though and I need help:

Can anyone point me to some accurate images of Leon's outfit in RE2 Remake so I can set his belt and accessories up right?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Just got this in and its a stellar figure. OCD is kicking in though and I need help:

Can anyone point me to some accurate images of Leon's outfit in RE2 Remake so I can set his belt and accessories up right?

Here is some images of my figure setup. This is how the game has the belt setup(I was playing it yesterday to see what the belt looked like) just note that I have the combat knife and flash bang on the belt together. In the game you can only equip one so if you wanted to follow it that way it's just one item at a time. USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_25018674fa892a78e9268fd5369aed2b81e6cd1b5896466f6c3e41ee54be54b6.jpgUSER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_dc2d8296bde9a0067070ff32a8513baae44d00db67578b7d495cba58fcea751f.jpgUSER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_dbb6e71b9a6da89a0057f2b00eb64f9875d09992584f8171c9755653bacdd08a.jpgUSER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_3227fbcab902c1665f8d1d360982edba8e8cc5eac2013557cffdf3f7c13fdf4c.jpg

Maann I can never get the photos straight. They always have to be sideways and I cropped them this time.

So close to pulling the trigger on this and I probably will. However, It?s unfortunate they haven?t previewed anything else for this line. Besides the main characters, a generic zombie would go great with Leon.

There's plenty of generic zombies you can get on ebay or the like for old releases, but I'd say Leon will probably explode in price later. There';s also that unofficial Hunk figure that's pretty dead on, but I'd kill for an Elza Walker Claire with a non pleather suit.

Anybody hoping for an RE4 Leon your only bet is the old Hot toys until somebody unofficial makes it. Otherwise you're waiting till re4 remake comes out, and it probably won't be exactly like you wanted.
The holster doesn't really fit the M19. Is it only for the Desert Eagle ?

Probably more for his Matilda handgun, since that's his default weapon in the game.

If you own RE2 remake, there should be an in game model viewer that should let you view the setup. If not I think the promo pictures are pretty spot on.

My chrome DE set finally arrived, and I noticed the unmodded gun had different grip than whats advertised on the box and online photo's. Wonder if Damtoys decided to change it last minute? [emoji848]
83afdbba22f1eb12c8183e9ab383f019.jpg

Pulled the trigger but will get mine in Q3 (A local shop has it up for 2nd round of PO).
Hope they'll continue the line and release more figures from the series.

This figure looks great with the rest of RE collection
9e25277302e5aaac865f3b01bcdcde25.jpg

This figure looks great with the rest of RE collection
9e25277302e5aaac865f3b01bcdcde25.jpg

Damtoys ****ed up on this release. Like...it doesn’t even look like the character. Such a simple thing to do and they couldn’t pull it off. THIS is what we waited years for??

Where the hell is tofu’s hat and knife?? And why is it so short??

Damtoys should relinquish the license.

I regret getting Leon now. If I can’t get an accurate tofu, this line isn’t worth getting into.

Damtoys ****ed up on this release. Like...it doesn?t even look like the character. Such a simple thing to do and they couldn?t pull it off. THIS is what we waited years for??

Where the hell is tofu?s hat and knife?? And why is it so short??

Damtoys should relinquish the license.

I regret getting Leon now. If I can?t get an accurate tofu, this line isn?t worth getting into.
Don't worry! This Tofu is actually from a 3rd party. I'm sure the Damtoys release will be much more accurate.

Back