Action Figure DAMTOYS: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Leon Scott Kennedy 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that sucks, hope he comes in early may at least
I've ordered from Sideshow so probably won't see mine arrive to the end of May I'm guessing but I'm excited - think we should all message Damtoys and ask them to make a Claire so they're aware of the demand. She would look so good next to Leon and they could even have matching boxes as there's a Claire version of the Leon render they used. :clap
I want the lza walker biker jumpsuit more than anything, wasn't a fan of her design in re2re
Very much on the fence. Always liked this character design but not sure I need it.
Decide soon, he'll be sold out and going for triple in a minute.

well that sucks, hope he comes in early may at least

I want the lza walker biker jumpsuit more than anything, wasn't a fan of her design in re2re

Decide soon, he'll be sold out and going for triple in a minute.

I'm convinced.

Looks great, it was in the details all along but surprised it has so few hands.
1752b06156442890da397f7120d362ff.jpg
Screenshot_20210330-221748_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210330-221734_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210330-221753_Instagram.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I love the box. :)

That Ada custom is great. I can't imagine an official one looking too far off besides maybe the dress being a bit less colourful.

Sideshow has updated this to ship April. :D

I also had it on Flexpay but got impatient so I'm paying with one single payment when it ships.

Your remake Ada is absolutely fantastic, man! I've seen the head around on some sites but I was wondering which body and clothing set you used?

Thanks!

c2d98ddd9283ee76533d18494844fd10.jpg

That?s the kit and the body I used is from the SooSoo Toys Psylocke figure. I tried some phicen bodies and she was either too tall or too ?muscular? for my taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where'd they say it?

I said I think... and someone on this thread. Obviously the only one got the invoices were the ones that didn?t go with SS or BBTS. I went with one sixth kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back