Action Figure DAMTOYS: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Leon Scott Kennedy 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played the game again, and beat it yesterday. I didn't know the lightning hawk was that chrome color as opposed to the full black color. I remember it was black when I first played the game in 2019. I guess it was changed in an update, but had to get the chrome version at BBTS which finally charged today and is on the way. Now I have two versions of the lightning hawk magnum. As far as the figure goes PO at OSK decided to cancel and get it at Kghobby. I asked them about it and they said it will be there next week.

I played the game again, and beat it yesterday. I didn't know the lightning hawk was that chrome color as opposed to the full black color. I remember it was black when I first played the game in 2019. I guess it was changed in an update, but had to get the chrome version at BBTS which finally charged today and is on the way. Now I have two versions of the lightning hawk magnum. As far as the figure goes PO at OSK decided to cancel and get it at Kghobby. I asked them about it and they said it will be there next week.
Just checked the game and it is indeed chrome now. :S
I know it used to be chrome in the original RE2 game, but I wanted mine to be accurate to the Remake so I got the black version. Dang it. Lol

Just checked the game and it is indeed chrome now. :S
I know it used to be chrome in the original RE2 game, but I wanted mine to be accurate to the Remake so I got the black version. Dang it. Lol
that was my plan also. Lol that's why I ordered it now with the change to it in game, I had to keep the order at BBTS which is on the way, and should be here this week.

How is KG? I'm in the states and never used them before.

I have this one coming From Sideshow but kind of don't want to wait if KG is getting them in next week. I might order one from there and sell the other when it ships.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

How is KG? I'm in the states and never used them before.

I have this one coming From Sideshow but kind of don't want to wait if KG is getting them in next week. I might order one from there and sell the other when it ships.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
It's pretty good place to order. the price is not bad especially the discount you get when you pay it at full price albeit only 3% the figure costs about $250 total with standard shipping which is what I got, but they do have EMS which will be faster but costs about $50. So up to you. I recommend them and yeah you'll get it sooner then sideshow.

kghobby has been solid so far. usually costs you less to get from them rather than sideshow. i haven't tested their customer service yet so can't say but sideshow has always come through when there has been a defect.

Anybody heard anything about when this will release? I contacted ToysBuyingAgent and they didn't have any info ... which was surprising.

Considering blogger pics were released at the beginning of the month, I figured it would've shipped by now.

I got invoice in last week and information about that this figure will arrive to the shop in this week.

8f2d7c45c30de83ecfee9c7be8919926.jpg
1b6b94d68d19c683316fa75ccf20e5ae.jpg

Yeah I got an invoice from giantoy this morning its says it should ship to the US on the 31st of this month I'm excited to see this one in my collection

Got mine from sideshow, no invoice yet, anywhere left to buy the silver deagle?

Does anyone know if they have the license for just RE2 or it the RE license in general?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think just the RE2R line.... they haven?t teased us any other RE titles... unless I?m missing something and this:

8a3dc5789173157ad5c8bd9b0ef7bbf6.jpg

Mean it?s all other other RE titles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back