DAMToys:1/6 SR-71 ”BLACK BIRD” TEST PILOT (78032#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
articulation may not be an issue, but body wise, some bodies just don't look natural even in museum pose.

DAM bodies are good enough though.

Very true.

These guys make me want to build a cockpit dio

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That would be too cool. I remember the old BBI/Blue Box F-15 cockpit. I should have picked that one up when I had a chance...

Unfortunately, that was before my time as a1/6 collector. I just got into the hobby about two years ago and it's been difficult to not snatch up everything that I see. Luckily, my wallet instills a little bit of restraint

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The SR-71 crew are both now in stock in Hong Kong.

My pair are going out tomorrow, and based on the wow factor if their U-2 pilot I'm really looking forward to these. Don't plan on changing the heads on these as I did on the U-2 pilot.

you know when i look back at my posts here i can't believe i already got him for more than 6 months, it only felt like 2-3 months back he was still standing outside waiting to be setup... or did the forum date got all messed up?

I finally found this figure for under $300...The price on this guy has gone crazy high...But I come from an Air Force family and I love the SR-71 plane...There is just nothing like it...I have the diecast one that Century Wings did and it's an amazing piece...This guy will get displayed on the shelf with the plane...

Matt

Congrats on the acquisition, joefan.

I was able to pick up the 3 figure set and a spare base for my BBI version, which is still an amazing figure as well.

Do share a pic of the display once you get it set up.

Congrats on the acquisition, joefan.

I was able to pick up the 3 figure set and a spare base for my BBI version, which is still an amazing figure as well.

Do share a pic of the display once you get it set up.

I will post a pic once he comes...Had to order from overseas, so it will be a couple weeks, but just so happy someone actually had this guy for sale...

I wanted the Eastwood U-2 pilot...Do you know how the head looks in person? I've only seen the "pre-production" headshots...Its funny, there are pics of the real SR-71 pressure suit, and they are yellow...Very much like the Dam Toys U-2 outfit...Change the patches around and you could pass him off...But I still like the white outfit better...Excited to get him inhand...

Matt

I will post a pic once he comes...Had to order from overseas, so it will be a couple weeks, but just so happy someone actually had this guy for sale...

I wanted the Eastwood U-2 pilot...Do you know how the head looks in person? I've only seen the "pre-production" headshots...Its funny, there are pics of the real SR-71 pressure suit, and they are yellow...Very much like the Dam Toys U-2 outfit...Change the patches around and you could pass him off...But I still like the white outfit better...Excited to get him inhand...

Matt

has the price really gone up? coz my place the shop still have them in stock, and apart from Clint, the other 2 are on some discounts.

'
has the price really gone up? coz my place the shop still have them in stock, and apart from Clint, the other 2 are on some discounts.

I paid $250 for mine, and there's only one other on ebay for sale...I wish I had known, I'd have sent you the money to buy me one...What are they there?

IMG_0806 DAM SR-71 Pilot.JPG

IMG_0810 DAM SR-71 Pilot.JPG

Stupid Asta. I was looking at those Space Cowboy figures and thinking, "Man, a white suit might look good for an Austin space suit." Bam!!! Asta pops in with his damn pictures. Now, I have to go search for one. Not the first time Asta taking money out of my pocket. The kids don't need to eat. I don't.

Back