DAMTOYS:GHOST SERIE -Special Operations Center Glint team leader- Ryder Watson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS:GHOST SERIE -Special Operations Center Glint team leader- Ryder Watson

Do paintballs wash off?

I've not played before, but it seems like it would be a most egregious offense to get paint all over a slick set of body armor like that.
--

Paintballs can & will wash off.

Real bullets don't.

:p

Re: DAMTOYS:GHOST SERIE -Special Operations Center Glint team leader- Ryder Watson

Looks awesome stood next to Frank.

Gooooooood. Been meaning to get a couple things off of this set.

Yeah this release looks great. Only issues I've seen mentioned is that the armor panels can come unglued from the vest. I'd love to pick one up.

Solid set! Seeing D i c k Po's photo review makes me want to get one!

174532pii7bzknkffxnt7q.jpg

174535ym80muatvu89aa0m.jpg

174542kj2p33c3x9pot0a8.jpg

174557ywozw330fisxtbbs.jpg

174606zvoyg9498mvmxcad.jpg

174615ovl7wv6wd4rjzlnj.jpg

Lots more photos here: https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2014/02/damtoys-16-ghost-series-sf001-special.html

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks the headsculpt looks like a toughened John Krasinski?

174651tkovu7v5zr835uud.jpg

john-krasinski-cmag-cover.jpg

I am still looking for nice outfit/body to use my head play sculpt of Jason Statham/Lee Christmas. Would this figure be OK? Most important is the outfit, I could still buy another body if necessary. I know it wouldn't be 100% movie accurate but I don't mind.

Pretty cool one, quality of weapons are really good!

I am still looking for nice outfit/body to use my head play sculpt of Jason Statham/Lee Christmas. Would this figure be OK? Most important is the outfit, I could still buy another body if necessary. I know it wouldn't be 100% movie accurate but I don't mind.

I would suggest that you get Art Figure's Lee Christmas (they call it Soldiers of Fortune). Just swap your headplay sculpt and call it a day :)

I love this figure, and the quality is great. Body is top notch, holds poses and balance really well. DSCF3096.jpg

Am I missing something or its a inside joke. 5-26-2014 to 6-7-2014 is over a year?

Am I missing something or its a inside joke. 5-26-2014 to 6-7-2014 is over a year?
I
t had been a long day. There were a few threads bumped yesterday by trolls and their posts seem to have been removed. I looked at the date of my post and then the current date of yesterday, forgetting that the troll posts were removed.. My fault. Just ignore.

Back