DAMTOYS:GHOST SERIE -Special Operations Center Glint team leader- Ryder Watson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS:GHOST SERIE -Special Operations Center Glint team leader- Ryder Watson

Yeah, that or a televiper.
--

Not too sure on that one.

For a TELE-VIPER . . . a more comm heavy may be needed . . . like one of the designs/styles used by USAF PJs that's almost more akin to a helicopter pilot helmet.

Re: DAMTOYS:GHOST SERIE -Special Operations Center Glint team leader- Ryder Watson

--

Not too sure on that one.

For a TELE-VIPER . . . a more comm heavy may be needed . . . like one of the designs/styles used by USAF PJs that's almost more akin to a helicopter pilot helmet.

Yeah, well, you know, just for the helmet. It's good enough. :lol

I have little interest in purely military figures from a collecting standpoint, but this figure looks bad-***, and yes, very movie Snake Eyes-like. I don't see any Jude Law at all in the sculpt though, or any other actor I'm aware of.

2-13050R31I2.jpg

Maybe, I don't know.

Looks sort of like a mix between Ray Stevenson and the guy from Spartacus.

Not interested in the figure, but there is some awesome part out to had for bash purposes :yess

You know, with that helmet, you got something that looks so damned similar to the cobra viper helmet sans the reflective face plate. If someone were ballsy enough to paint it blue (which might be me) they'd be onto something.

:lol

That's why the Cobra troopers had helmets with check armor in the Retaliation movie. ;)
03cobrateam.jpg

I don't believe any modern soldiers wear Spartan ballistic helmets with check armor so although cool looking, it's not very practical. It won't protect a soldier from bullets, maybe some debris but mostly it would just get in the way.

Still great to see new 1:6 gear being produced. I'm definitely going to pick this guy up and stick him with the cobra troopers.

Last edited:

I swore off non-Sideshow figures.

I may change my mind. This is badassery.

That's why the Cobra troopers had helmets with check armor in the Retaliation movie. ;)
03cobrateam.jpg

I don't believe any modern soldiers wear Spartan ballistic helmets with check armor so although cool looking, it's not very practical. It won't protect a soldier from bullets, maybe some debris but mostly it would just get in the way.

Still great to see new 1:6 gear being produced. I'm definitely going to pick this guy up and stick him with the cobra troopers.

You watched it? I've yet to see it.

I've seen reference photos of soldiers wearing it but I'm not if it's just marketing from the manufacturers.

But yeah, definitely, he's going to cannibalized. Or I might buy him whole and then cannibalize. A lot of him is pretty useful.

Heck . . . if the BDU was a dark blue color, then just add some COBRA logo patches and you'll have a new COBRA TROOPER/ELITE COBRA TROOPER figure or add a SHIELD emblem and instant SHIELD TROOPER.

:goodpost::clap

You watched it? I've yet to see it.

I've seen reference photos of soldiers wearing it but I'm not if it's just marketing from the manufacturers.

But yeah, definitely, he's going to cannibalized. Or I might buy him whole and then cannibalize. A lot of him is pretty useful.

Nooooooo. :lol I'll wait for it to show up on cable for free like I did the first one. ;)
The helmet is a Crye Airframe helmet and is worn by law enforcement and some other special forces from other nations, but check armor or armor masks that attach to these helmets is really pointless, it would never stop a bullet so it'll just get in the way (limit vision, are heavy, and are not breathable). There are full masks worn by law enforcement to stop shotgun pellets and debris from door breaching and the Gentex Maxillo Facial Shield that helicopter air crew (like SOAR) wear for protection from debris and rotor wash, but other than that, I don't know if anyone else uses these extra helmet armor parts in combat.

Last edited:

Those "cheeks" are the CRYE chaps for the airframe, they're not new, but they sure haven't caught on. I would guess the items on this guy are all realistic, just some of its probably rare or just stuff you don't standardly expect to see.

Those "cheeks" are the CRYE chaps for the airframe, they're not new, but they sure haven't caught on. I would guess the items on this guy are all realistic, just some of its probably rare or just stuff you don't standardly expect to see.

I haven't seen that body armor except for that transformers 3 movie.

I haven't seen that body armor except for that transformers 3 movie.
Other then the movie, I think I saw that type of body armor used as riot gear. :dunno

Do paintballs wash off?

I've not played before, but it seems like it would be a most egregious offense to get paint all over a slick set of body armor like that.

Back