Damn, this T2 figure is BADASSSSS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

servant38

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the legendary Terminator 2: Judgment Day feature film, this Ultimate Quarter-Scale release features the near-unstoppable Arnold Schwarzenegger T-800 model sent back in time to protect John Connor and save the world from his fellow Terminators. Measuring 19-inches tall with over 23 points of articulation, the figure includes sound effects clips from the iconic film. With the included accessories and display stand you can let the world know what side you're really on!

• He said he'd be back...
  • Before Governator, there was Terminator!
  • Set your budget for this figure!

Prepare for the ultimate BAD ASS T2 figure of all times!

dc80955lg.jpg

Link: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DC80955

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Is this serious??? looks like he has been run over by a truck or something. If Arnie would see this :lol

Sorry if this has been posted already but I just had to share this with you guys.

Last edited:
where is my steal wool? I need to scrub this image from my eyeballs. WTF were the makers of this thing thinking. Is this Tonner BS again? Wo buys this crap and justifies more of it being made. Shoot them please, NOW!

I heard the exclusive comes with assless chaps and a denim jacket!!!

Consider it SOLD OUT people!!!

yea we saw this fig in the terminator karen carpenter thread......:google

but this figure def needs to go in the The "WTF Figure" Thread ....:lol

Back