Action Figure Dam Toys: Assassin's Creed Movie and Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sliding metal hidden blades would be cool, rather than attachables that break easy.
While we do have fully functional actions on guns these days, and a blade like that would be doable, I see it as an unnecessary complication - why not just have extended/retracted pairs that are magnetically attached to the bracer? That seems pretty foolproof as far as integrity/ease of use. Having a sliding blade in three sections would be far more fragile.

While we do have fully functional actions on guns these days, and a blade like that would be doable, I see it as an unnecessary complication - why not just have extended/retracted pairs that are magnetically attached to the bracer? That seems pretty foolproof as far as integrity/ease of use. Having a sliding blade in three sections would be far more fragile.

Ah, err, ok your idea is better [emoji106]

I'd be happy with these 3. Didn't care enough for the other assassins.

32337184305_cf8b41c935_c.jpg

Ditto. This about sums up what I would buy.

Just got back from watching the film. Not bored, not disappointed in any way. Bring on the needed sequel. Cant wait for what DAM bring us

Ah, err, ok your idea is better [emoji106]
I am curious to see if they go die cast - since plastic molds allow for way more detail, and some of the blades are so ornate. Seeing what HT can do with plastic and paint on Iron Men, I have to question if die cast is even as good as we all think. While I love my Mark 43, the weight is hard to work with, I almost prefer the absurd light weight nature of my Shotgun armor.
Just got back from watching the film. Not bored, not disappointed in any way. Bring on the needed sequel. Cant wait for what DAM bring us
Question - have you played all the games? That's what I found to be a necessity with the movie - it makes a lot of assumptions that you're familiar with the world and the lore. It seems people who like the games are much more fond of it than casual viewers. That's not to say there aren't filmmaking faux pas in it (for example, cutting the action back and forth between the Animus and Aguilar so frequently is jarring from an viewer's perspective - just a bit of bad editing there). But I don't think it's near as bad as people say it to be. I'll be buying the steelbook for sure.

I am curious to see if they go die cast - since plastic molds allow for way more detail, and some of the blades are so ornate. Seeing what HT can do with plastic and paint on Iron Men, I have to question if die cast is even as good as we all think. While I love my Mark 43, the weight is hard to work with, I almost prefer the absurd light weight nature of my Shotgun armor.

Question - have you played all the games? That's what I found to be a necessity with the movie - it makes a lot of assumptions that you're familiar with the world and the lore. It seems people who like the games are much more fond of it than casual viewers. That's not to say there aren't filmmaking faux pas in it (for example, cutting the action back and forth between the Animus and Aguilar so frequently is jarring from an viewer's perspective - just a bit of bad editing there). But I don't think it's near as bad as people say it to be. I'll be buying the steelbook for sure.

Yes love the games, a bit obsessed over the whole franchise.
I found the power of the apple of eden was not fully explained for new viewers, which may be confusing why characters are fighting over it. One actor i would replace, has to be marion cotilard, her acting swings from strange to kinda robotic in some scenes, not overly happy with that. Everyone else is on point. The soft smokey atmosphere of the historical scenes were very nice, as it would have been in those days.
The fighting wasnt too much either, a good balance between grounded action and drama.

I found the movie awful.
I've played and finished every game and am a fan of the movies director.
They got everything backwards, focusing too much on the modern day and cutting the past story to a few brief flashbacks.

I would give many many many dollars for a 1/4 Scale Ezio Statue.
Ezio is probably my favorite game character of the last 15 years.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'd be happy with these 3. Didn't care enough for the other assassins.

32337184305_cf8b41c935_c.jpg

This. They're the only ones I cared about enough to consider buyig.

To be honest, I'd probably just limit my purchases to Altair and Edward.

I'm really surprised we haven't heard anything more from this. Think they are waiting until SDCC? With the movie coming out on Blu-ray today I would have thought maybe a tease would have slipped out.

It's gonna need some tweaking, I said that over in the General Collectible thread on the subject - but overall it looks like a good figure. Some futzing on the outfit should go a long way, and darkening the lower blue robes will balance the color a bit.

Favourite game in the series. If this is reasonable priced, I'll bite. The soundtrack, setting and characters were all fantastic.

I'm not buyin' but glad they're doin' stuff with the license.
Gives me hope for "Third Crusade" Altair and "Old Man" Ezio figures.

Back