Dadvader's DC collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batgirl's gloves finally came in, and I'm pretty happy with the final product. I was going for the Batman style grieves, but ended up happy with just the gloved look and the Jill suit design.

Hey Michael, great to hear from you. Thanks for the compliments on my Aquaman. You need to post your work :)...hint hint :yess:

Awesome work on these, really like Green Arrow and Batgirl alot. Keep at it, and keep sharing pics of your work!

Hi, what is the base/igredients for that Hawkman? Looks amazing!! Interested in doing something similar...

Thanks man!

Dc 13 batman head with 9" Thor helmet wings glued and painted gold. 13" body. Spawn redemption wings, pants from Aquaman and red boots from Superman.

Green Lantern

My newest edition, the Green Lantern. Pretty happy with this one, but I'd love to hear your thoughts. Made with DC Direct lamp and mask, Obi Wan Kenobi storm trooper suit painted, painted green boots from Ebay, and blue ebay gloves painted white.

I like what you did with your GL.
He came out great i think.

THe only thing that bothers me is the size of the mask.
I tried myself to put it on other heads but he just seemd too big.

I like what you did with your GL.
He came out great i think.

THe only thing that bothers me is the size of the mask.
I tried myself to put it on other heads but he just seemd too big.

I agree, I may sculpt a smaller one at some point, but it did not bother me enough to do that...yet. :wink1:

Cool JLA, especially Supergirl and Firestorm! Looking forwaard to seeing the Flash.

Yep, I had problems with my Flash. Wasn't to happy with the final armor look ....and the paint leaked in to his eye creating all kinds of a mess that I am not skilled enough to fix. I'm guessing I'll have to do a repaint.

But thanks for the feedback.

I love the work you did on your Batgirl suit, it's pretty great. But the head needs work.

Last edited:
I'm really digging your customs. to me the standouts are Hawkman, Firestorm, Green Lantern, Nightwing, Batgirl and Supergirl...not necessarily in that order.

Would you mind posting some more picks of Hawkman and how you attached the wings...;)

Keep 'em coming!

I'm really digging your customs. to me the standouts are Hawkman, Firestorm, Green Lantern, Nightwing, Batgirl and Supergirl...not necessarily in that order.

Would you mind posting some more picks of Hawkman and how you attached the wings...;)

Keep 'em coming!

I will try to post some soon, was planning to do a whole Justice League shot at some point anyway. The wings are glued to the harness.

Justice League So Far....

The other day I had some time to kill, and since I haven't had time to do any customs lately, I thought I'd gather my Justice League so far. So, here are some pics. :wink1:

Back