D23 The Avengers Patches

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping once things die down, I can pick up Captain America's for Jenn to go with our BW. We keep trying to get those two for everything as it's my favorite, and her favorite.

I would also love a S.H.E.I.L.D. patch. So ebay it is, wayyyy later after the movie dust has settled.

No, these are embroidered patches. They would need to be sewn on to a jacket.

You can also use iron-on glue patches to put them on. My daughter is in Girl Scouts and they sell that stuff to put badges on their uniforms. Saves a lot of time sewing and is VERY durable. I've used it to put my past patches on my luggage. You can get the material at a Girl Scout store or I believe Joann's or Michael's sells it as well.

Last edited:
You can also use iron-on glue patches to put them on. My daughter is in Girl Scouts and they sell that stuff to put badges on their uniforms. Saves a lot of time sewing and is VERY durable. I've used it to put my pas patches on my luggage. You can get the material at a Girl Scout store or I believe Joann's or Michael's sells it as well.

Never knew that...thanks for the heads up! Good news for me as I could not sew my way out of a paper bag...

Thanks to Proto, I received the Black Widow patch. It is truly awesome. Thank you so much for it. What a great gift to receive from such a nice person.

We are going to put it with a little photo and frame it, and hang it behind our Black Widow PF and HT figures.

I am trying to collect a full set of these patches too if anyone is not that interested in theirs (I have Black Widow and Thor so far). Please contact me and I am sure we can work something out. I would also be interested in a complete set if someone finds them for sale at a D23 event I would be happy to reimburse them.

I also have an D23 Adventureland patch from the previous set available for trade.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Back