D-Arts King Of Fighters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every image you click makes noises from the games. Even if you just swirl your mouse around, Terry will shout out "OKAY!" and such.

KoF Blazblue and Guilty Gear were shown. Bandai is going all out on the fighting games!

Looks like this line really was too good to be true. For those that have not, I highly recommend checking out the final product photos of Terry. In short he is a disaster. He has a hard time standing (from what I hear), not enough points of articulation, and awkward proportions and face sculpts. It's so disappointing since the original promotional shots looked great. As usual D-Arts is just a load of junk :/ Can't get excited for Kim or Sol Badguy anymore.

Do you have a link to the final product photos?

In my experience D-arts have been pretty quality figures. What issues have you had with them?

Really? They are fairly infamous on the Japanese figure boards for their absolutely terrible quality control and just general badness. There are exceptions, but the Digimon ones for example were awful and Megaman Zero had a lot of problems.

Like I said, in my experience. That being the Megaman X line. And unless I'm mistaken (which I very well could be) The same company develops the Monster arts Godzilla line and the figuarts DBZ line, which I have several figures in, and they are all very well done with nice clean paint apps and no QC issues on mine.

Like I said, in my experience. That being the Megaman X line. And unless I'm mistaken (which I very well could be) The same company develops the Monster arts Godzilla line and the figuarts DBZ line, which I have several figures in, and they are all very well done with nice clean paint apps and no QC issues on mine.

Those are different lineups. Figuarts is where Terry should have been as those have good solid bodies, nice articulation, etc... Godzilla is Monster Arts. D-Arts is the issue.

I think he turned out pretty good. The detail on the hair seem to have softened on the final product compared to the proto, but the face sculpt looks to be the same. the paint overall doesn't have as much depth/shading, but it's not bad.

And it looks like it can replicate all of Terry's signature moves, so I don't know where the complaints regarding its pose ability is coming from. :dunno

https://www.toyark.com/news/video-game-toy-news-8/d-arts-terry-bogard-product-sample-images-6796/

https://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/51854456.html

e5a68fdb.jpg

D-Arts-Terry-Bogard-16_1353399248.jpg

Okay, now I've actually read a couple of the reviews out, and the issues collectively seem to be regarding the lack of a bicep swivel and some issues with the ankle joints.

Okay, now I've actually read a couple of the reviews out, and the issues collectively seem to be regarding the lack of a bicep swivel and some issues with the ankle joints.

Yeah. Proportions also look a bit off though they always did. Ive heard complaints about standing issues too.

90Px5.jpg

Credit/Source goes to some dude on 4chan not sure where he got it from, but either way this picture isn't mine.

Back